ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-20, 11:28 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

kwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to all
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part VI

Idk how but I have to get back on a daytime dose of Guanfacine without it making me anxious at some point in the day and keeping down the fatigue or I’m gonna cry cuz I can’t sit still
“Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kwalk For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (01-23-20), Emre22 (01-24-20), Little Missy (01-24-20), Lunacie (01-24-20)
Old 01-24-20, 11:22 AM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

i am checking airports in moscow , there are 4 or more option , i guess i should use international ones, i'm planning to visit moscow in march or april but not sure which one i should use, should i decide based on distance between airport and places that i will go to or should i base my choice on different criteria , i havent decided a hotel even also i am not sure i have proper clothes for weather of moscow , i checked and i see that around 0 celcius degree but it is Russia
i am really bad at organisation of a travel by the way there is another variable which i dont have control over it, dates of my exams and course hours are not known yet for second semester
too much complicated for me , i like simpleness
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (01-24-20), Little Missy (01-25-20), Lunacie (01-24-20), namazu (01-25-20), stef (01-24-20)
Old 01-24-20, 10:50 PM

kwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to all

The amount of upper body strength I used to lean on a shopping cart (more) or a little stool because I can’t bend over right now so that I could put products on second to bottom or bottom shelves knocked me out today lol
“Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.”
Emre22 (01-25-20), Little Missy (01-25-20), Lunacie (01-25-20), namazu (01-25-20)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-20, 11:01 PM

Thanked 11,936 Times in 6,231 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

How come no one wants you when your single
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (01-25-20), kwalk (01-24-20), Little Missy (01-25-20)
Old 01-25-20, 08:43 AM

Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,389 Posts
BouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond repute

My current procrastination on schoolwork on a scale of 1 to 10 is about 43.
Emre22 (01-25-20), Greyhound1 (01-25-20), kwalk (01-25-20), Little Missy (01-25-20), Lunacie (01-25-20), namazu (01-25-20)
Old 01-25-20, 10:10 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,614 Times in 7,929 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m still taking Xanax almost daily trying to adjust to a new job, in a new city and trying to start a new life. Things have gone surprisingly well which makes me worry even more.

What the f is wrong with me? My brain is so conditioned to anxiety, it continues to seek it out, no matter how well things may be going in my life. I think my brain enjoys the stimulation from it on a subconscious level.

I know, I need some therapy and have planned to for years but it still hasn’t happened. My brain plays tricks on me. The importance of making an appointment seems to disappear and causes great anxiety when I have the opportunity. The importance and motivation only comes back at night when I have the time to relax, think and their office is closed.

I don’t know who I am. I feel and think so differently during the day vs. night. What’s a great idea now will probably suck in my mind tomorrow.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (01-26-20), kwalk (01-26-20), Little Missy (01-26-20), Lunacie (01-25-20), namazu (01-26-20), stef (01-26-20)
Old 01-25-20, 11:20 PM

Thanked 11,936 Times in 6,231 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I had someone that wanted to hang out and be friends w me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (01-26-20), Greyhound1 (01-26-20), kwalk (01-26-20), Little Missy (01-26-20), namazu (01-26-20), stef (01-26-20)
Old 01-25-20, 11:41 PM

Thanked 27,266 Times in 12,712 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
I’m still taking Xanax almost daily trying to adjust to a new job, in a new city and trying to start a new life. Things have gone surprisingly well which makes me worry even more.

What the f is wrong with me? My brain is so conditioned to anxiety, it continues to seek it out, no matter how well things may be going in my life. I think my brain enjoys the stimulation from it on a subconscious level.

I know, I need some therapy and have planned to for years but it still hasn’t happened. My brain plays tricks on me. The importance of making an appointment seems to disappear and causes great anxiety when I have the opportunity. The importance and motivation only comes back at night when I have the time to relax, think and their office is closed.

I don’t know who I am. I feel and think so differently during the day vs. night. What’s a great idea now will probably suck in my mind tomorrow.
Some places have online portals for making an appointment. Try looking for
one of those?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (01-25-20), Little Missy (01-26-20), namazu (01-26-20)
Old 01-26-20, 12:05 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Some places have online portals for making an appointment. Try looking for
one of those?
Just reading your post triggered an adrenaline response of anxiety in the pit of my stomach. I know you’re right and making an appointment online in the evening is my best approach and the most logical solution. The fear of anger, guilt, sadness or melancholy is my roadblock.

This is the roadblock and why I’m not attempting to make an appointment right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1
What’s a great idea now will probably suck in my mind tomorrow.

Thanks for your response. Just talking about it gets me a bit closer and more ready.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-26-20), namazu (01-26-20), stef (01-26-20)
Old 01-26-20, 12:15 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I wish I had someone that wanted to hang out and be friends w me.
Adopt a good dog and you’ll never be lonely or friendless.

Making acquaintances is easy but making a real friend is sooooo hard when it comes to humans!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
kwalk (01-26-20), Little Missy (01-26-20), namazu (01-26-20), Rebelyell (01-26-20), stef (01-26-20)
Old 01-26-20, 03:39 AM

Try the alarmed app- reminds me to do things every hour. Also I gave into therapy- has made me more friendly and productive. Also I don’t get stuck in countless anxiety loops as much. I still do constantly but I ignore it more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwalk For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (01-26-20), namazu (01-26-20)
Old 01-26-20, 04:16 AM

I feel like guy friends just want to **** me. I’m not kidding tho- my last job at a grocery store they all either tried to **** me, the older dudes wanted to date me, and the one I liked didn’t like me but got jealous when I talked to other dudes that worked there. And now one closest friend there, who I’m mostly around most of the time, who I thought liked me in the beginning and confronted, just sprung on trying to **** me. It’s like no one takes me seriously and it’s so sad. None of the girls are friendly to me there, what gives?
Greyhound1 (01-26-20), Lunacie (01-26-20), namazu (01-26-20), stef (01-26-20)
Old 01-26-20, 04:58 AM

Thanked 27,643 Times in 13,371 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I have some kind of virus, it hit me like a train, Friday night and all day yesterday. I feel better this morning but tbh, that was scary.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (01-26-20), Greyhound1 (01-26-20), kwalk (01-26-20), Little Missy (01-26-20), Lunacie (01-26-20), namazu (01-26-20)
Old 01-26-20, 08:07 AM

Thanked 22,733 Times in 12,214 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

The soonest shrink appointment is June 3rd.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (01-26-20), kwalk (01-26-20), namazu (01-26-20)
Old 01-26-20, 11:43 AM

Thanked 27,266 Times in 12,712 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
Just reading your post triggered an adrenaline response of anxiety in the pit of my stomach. I know you’re right and making an appointment online in the evening is my best approach and the most logical solution. The fear of anger, guilt, sadness or melancholy is my roadblock.

This is the roadblock and why I’m not attempting to make an appointment right now.

Thanks for your response. Just talking about it gets me a bit closer and more ready.
I went cold-turkey on all my meds at the start of November, tummy virus,
nothing was staying down, lasted almost 2 weeks. Early this month I realized
I was not doing so great in the anxiety department, and finally had a huge
meltdown. I knew I needed to start taking my Zoloft again. It really does
help me.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (01-26-20), kwalk (01-26-20), namazu (01-26-20)