ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-19, 11:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,983 Times in 6,694 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

I tried to login to a website, that admittedly, I had not been to in some time, only to discover the entire domain was no longer registered.

You can't go home again.

I left feeling a sense of loss and loneliness.

Dunno what more to say. I feel like I want to, but I don't know what or if it would even be coherent.

Time for bed.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (06-27-19), Little Missy (06-27-19), Lunacie (06-27-19), mctavish23 (07-01-19), midnightstar (06-27-19), namazu (06-27-19), stef (06-27-19)
Old 06-27-19, 08:29 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the pilot of Sneaky Pete and I'm not sure if I am going to continue because it caused me a great deal of anxiety.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (06-27-19), Little Missy (06-27-19), stef (06-28-19)
Old 06-27-19, 09:41 PM

I watched one more and I don't know if it was better because it was better or because I had 0.5mg of lorazepam before watching it.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (06-27-19), Little Missy (06-27-19), mctavish23 (07-01-19), namazu (06-27-19), stef (06-28-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-19, 11:29 PM

I watched all of Season 1 of Sneaky Pete and I am glad I did. The emotional payoff was big for me and I did not see it coming. Season 2 is downloading now.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (06-30-19), Little Missy (06-30-19), mctavish23 (07-01-19), namazu (06-29-19), stef (06-30-19)
Old 07-01-19, 12:44 PM

Thanked 10,315 Times in 3,244 Posts
mctavish23 has disabled reputation

aeon,

Glad you enjoyed it. It took me a little while to get into it too, but it was worth it.

tc

Robert
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mctavish23 For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-01-19), Little Missy (07-01-19), stef (07-05-19)
Old 07-01-19, 12:52 PM

Re-listening to a classic blues LP, Savoy Brown's "Raw Sienna (1969)," and

was just "reminded" of one of the best lyric lines ever, from (then) vocalist

Chris Youlden on "I'm Crying"...

"Only God knows where my search will end,"

"Cause a freak don't have no money and a pauper has no friends."

Testify

Robert
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mctavish23 For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-01-19), Little Missy (07-01-19)
Old 07-01-19, 06:29 PM

Thanked 4,276 Times in 2,421 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I had a big success on my hands. It turned out to be a fluke.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-01-19), Little Missy (07-01-19)
Old 07-01-19, 08:42 PM

Thanked 22,381 Times in 12,052 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclectic beagle View Post
I thought I had a big success on my hands. It turned out to be a fluke.
I'm certain all of us has been fluked in our lives.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-01-19), eclectic beagle (07-02-19), mctavish23 (07-01-19)
Old 07-01-19, 10:23 PM

Listening to the late/great Rory Gallagher unplugged. Amazing.

tc

Robert
aeon (07-01-19), Little Missy (07-02-19)
Old 07-01-19, 10:24 PM

aeon,

"Stranger Things" Season 3 starts on the 4th. Can't wait.

tc

Robert
aeon (07-01-19), Little Missy (07-02-19)
Old 07-02-19, 01:31 PM

Thanked 26,919 Times in 12,562 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctavish23 View Post
aeon,

"Stranger Things" Season 3 starts on the 4th. Can't wait.

tc

Robert
I've just started watching season 1. Not sure I'll keep on.

But I understand now why my daughter and granddaughter are fascinated by
Eleven (011). And why my granddaughter wanted to dress up as Eleven for
Halloween last year. They are similar, but for different reasons.

I hope there will be a season 3 for Casketeers. I love that show.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
stef (07-05-19)
Old 07-05-19, 09:21 AM

Thanked 27,493 Times in 13,309 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

The host of the airbnb and his kids love Stranger things. i'm just watching live tv and his daughter was totally bewildered by " live with kelly and ryan" yesterday. he said they never watch network tv. (they get everything from netflix). so this generation may not even know it, at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-05-19), Little Missy (07-05-19)
Old 07-06-19, 10:27 PM

Thanked 22,381 Times in 12,052 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I just got green chili pork delivered with beans and rice.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-07-19), Greyhound1 (07-06-19), Lunacie (07-07-19)
Old 07-06-19, 11:19 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,348 Times in 7,820 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a meal made by a chef and a giant.

Chef Boyardee and Jolly Green Giant
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-07-19), Little Missy (07-06-19), Lunacie (07-07-19), namazu (07-06-19), stef (07-07-19)
Old 07-09-19, 12:05 AM

Thanked 4,276 Times in 2,421 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

I feel really close to giving up. All the supposedly therapeutic stuff just seems designed to make you think you are a loser. Why even bother with that option? Did it years ago, anyway, and it didn't work. Definitely screwed up any decent future prospects for myself. I had one chance to make something out of myself and screwed it beyond belief.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
namazu (07-09-19), SashaBV (08-09-19)