ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS, RESEARCH, NEWS AND EVENTS > Scientific, Philosophical & Theoretical Discussions > Open Science & Philosophical Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Open Science & Philosophical Discussion This forum is for open discussion, encouraging new and unconventional ways of thinking, welcoming posts in any format

Old 02-07-19, 03:20 AM
ADDvanced Member

Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: ADD - solution (tested)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB_UK View Post
C8+hemp oil highly anti-inflammatory - have discarded all asthmatic meds even for sprinting in cold - 2 major triggers for asthma:
exercise induced
cold induced
you aren't talking about asthma then, you are talking about inflammation wheezing.

beta2-adrenergic receptors in the lungs is the cause of the deffencincy with asthmatic luncgs, in otherwords, the brain body connection can not re-update without albutero. there are synthetic steroids that I take that keep the beta2 adrenergic receptor open longer, but thats it. albuterol for the rest.

the difference between wheezing and asthma is everyone wheezes, wheezing is not asthma. wheezing is when the beta2 gets temporarely blocked however, with non asthmatic lungs the brain sends signals to the lungs to open the re-uptake . in the case of asthma though, when an asthmatic person wheezes (like me) I can not stop wheezing without an inhaler. the test, the grueling test for asthma is in a lab, I was put into a wheezing state for 3 days, for 3 days, my lungs would not reupdate the beta-2, thus, I wheezed in a lab for 3 days under supervision.

hemp oil is indeed a inflammation reducer, and any kind of inflamation reducer is good for the body and also asthma, however, with the prognoses of asthma the body has to become a welloiled machine precisely so the beta2 doesn't get blocked so easely. helping isn't curing. if you threw away an inhaler, you don't have asthma.