ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-19, 08:17 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,490 Times in 6,081 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Been thinking of old members who are no longer here like Dane lady,Tigger and the woman w the tuxedo cat Sylvester..I wonder if they passed away or lost interest etc? I use to enjoy Dane lady
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (Yesterday), Lunacie (10-21-19), midnightstar (10-21-19), namazu (10-20-19), psychopathetic (10-21-19), stef (10-21-19)
Old 10-20-19, 08:32 PM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,431 Times in 5,439 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

There’s only like 6 of us on right now.

I miss Dane Lady and MaoriBoy and Eyeforgot and a whole bunch of other folks who posted here. I’m sad. I was sad yesterday for no reason and today I found out that someone I randomly thought of died recently, way too young. Life’s too ******* short.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-21-19), midnightstar (10-21-19), namazu (10-20-19), psychopathetic (10-21-19), Rebelyell (10-21-19)
Old 10-20-19, 08:32 PM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,431 Times in 5,439 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

Damn. Mice found the 50 lb bag of grass seed in the basement. Awesome.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-21-19), stef (10-21-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-19, 08:30 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,063 Times in 7,976 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((Tygs)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (10-21-19)
Old 10-21-19, 08:08 PM

Thanked 11,490 Times in 6,081 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I get sad like that and i.dont know why..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-21-19), stef (10-21-19)
Old Yesterday, 11:38 AM

Thanked 4,279 Times in 2,423 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Been thinking of old members who are no longer here like Dane lady,Tigger and the woman w the tuxedo cat Sylvester..I wonder if they passed away or lost interest etc? I use to enjoy Dane lady
daveddd and Fortune too...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
namazu (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Things are feeling so dark today.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

namazu (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM

So...another whining session...

But first...my foot is doing a TON better. I'm able to walk now unassisted. Have been walking for the past few days. Still some pain, but it's getting better daily. I was even up doing a bunch of running around down town and grocery shopping today! Zero pain when I'm not using the foot! So that's awesome!

-I had a dream last night that's been lingering with me all day. I ran into my parent's old living room and my mom was laying on the couch...and I just knew she had passed away. I started to scream and to cry and to sob...but then she woke up and told me everything was okay! It was just a dream.

-During the night and bunch of my joints really started to hurt with very sharp pains. Especially my shoulders.
Not sure what that was about but I do feel better for the most part tonight.

-I went to the hospital a few weeks ago, and they changed the dosing of my insulin around on me...but I hadn't realized how much till I went to go pick more up today at the pharmacy.
I was prescribed 150 units of my fast acting insulin twice a day (I realize that's a HUGE amount)...the hospital changed it to 8 units 3x a day. Are you kidding me? I went from 300 units a day (and often times I was taking even more than this) down to 24.
I'm feeling miserable tonight from it...but I can't take my usual doses because I'll just run out of what they gave me today and then my insurance wont cover more and I'll be left with none at all and will really be screwed.
I e-mailed my doctor tonight explaining things. He's super good at getting back to me, and I just don't think he realized how drastically they changed my dose on me. I'm pretty sure he'll be happy to work with me to up my dose again.
...on a positive note, my A1C was a 7.1 yesterday...which is the best I've had since developing diabetes!

-I'm lonely. And I'm sad. I don't have any friends really...and I don't have any family I'm comfortable with.
I have no one to hang out with. No one to call.
I'm just feeling very alone.

-I only have 1 week left of having a car.
My driver's license has expired and I can't get a new one because I can't pass the eye exam they gave me...can't afford new glasses. I don't have any insurance on my car...and at the end of this month my registration tags expire. /sigh...I've been driving the car around with no insurance and no license, but I refuse to drive it with no tags. The police in my town keep an eye on that...and I actually got 2 tickets for it just 2 years ago. I'd REALLY be screwed if they pulled me over now.
I don't know what I'm going to do. It's overwhelming me a bit right now. I don't have friends or family to drive me around...there are buses and I can even qualify for a senior bus...but what am I going to do when I want to do a bunch of grocery shopping? Or to go out for some food?
I'm going to end up sitting in my apartment alone all day every day without the ability to go anywhere and it's going to become very dark I think.
I'm trying not to think about it.

-I have a TON of things I'm doing right now...and damn I'm trying to keep my head above water. Appointments and paperwork and stuff with my insurrance and all these damned adult things.
And I'm struggling to keep it all together. I'm trying so hard...I feel my battery draining.

-I've been very sad and depressed and things feel very dark and my mood has plummeted today.
I've broke out into tears a couple of times today.

-The lady I see who comes over once a week got her schedule mixed up and so I wasn't able to see her. Realy could use someone to talk to right now. I feel so lonely. So alone.

-Feels like it's just one of those days where things just don't want to line up for me.

-I'm super tired tonight but I know full well I'll be up needing to pee at least once an hour because I can tell my sugar levels are too high. I don't have enough insulin in my system. I'm going to have a very miserable night.

-I realize I'm pathetic.
I'm just depressed. I'm trying to hold on.
Meh.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

namazu (Yesterday)