ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Resources, Tools & Organizational Tips
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-08, 02:46 PM
Forum Guru

curseandablessi is a jewel in the roughcurseandablessi is a jewel in the roughcurseandablessi is a jewel in the rough
Re: Organization ideas

I like that one, not the easiest read, but I like it. There's one with pictures, Organizing for people with ADHD that is a good first read, with some explanations, that are great when the light bulb of hey I have ADD are just going off.

I threw out a ton of carp diddly the first week after reading it. I labelled the house, most of it, kitchen and bathroom and dresser drawers, places that stuff is used and has to be put back a lot.
Old 06-20-10, 07:06 PM
Contributor

DADHD is just really niceDADHD is just really niceDADHD is just really niceDADHD is just really nice
Re: Organization ideas

I just started using a small quarter page notebook and put dates on each page. Basically just a little organizer. But that way I can put my appointments in there that have times attached to them or birthdays and what not. I also make sure that those same things are in Google Calendar. I still will use the 3x5 cards for my todo list though. They are just so perfect to fit in the pocket and pull out. If my todo list is buried behind a cover, I might not look at it.