ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-19, 07:03 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,166 Times in 2,151 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Am writing this at 3 AM. Just woke up from a nightmare.

I don't really think about work anymore during the day but I still on occasion have nightmares on it. I was discriminated there and confronted my company about it twice. I have no regrets about the first time I confronted them but I do regret how I handled their discrimination the second time. My company believed I was discriminated against the 1st time around but I could never convince them I was the second time.

They hurt my reputation with someone I respected by speaking to them about me and explaining it to them the way they saw it in their eyes (while I was never given a chance to explain it from my viewpoint). I dreamt of that person tonight.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (01-03-19), psychopathetic (01-03-19)
Old 01-03-19, 09:30 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,070 Times in 7,977 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((AcDc's)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (01-06-19)
Old 01-03-19, 10:16 AM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

Last week was full of horrible or vivid dreams, i wake up at least 3-4 times every night
but can get 8-10 hours of sleep
I was talking to my mom today, i will be at home on 5th january(this saturday)
I have an appointment with my mother's doctor on 7th january , i am going to visit doctor with my mother. Also i have been going to him for 6 years at least i guess

It will be really different experience, i went to him with my mother many times but never visited as diagnosed with bipolar II ( here another doctor diagnosed)

I have many things to tell , i havent visited him for 4 months , last time that i visited him i was tappering off Lexapro , everything was beautiful , i was quitting all medicines except my ADHD medication

I talked to my mom today, she said that she never experienced a mixed episode
It really feels weird, i guess not same for everyone also she has bipolar I

My mind is full , i must summarize everything that passed in 4 months
I am talking to my mother daily, telling her how i am
i hope that it will be helpful as a 3rd observer on me

I have many things to ask in my mind, i am a stranger to this topic
I read a lot about depression,ADHD,medicines in past
But this area is like a outer space for me
I must learn as much as possible about this area

Cant wait to see him, also i think this impatience is boosted by my ADHD because i am not using my medicine since my situation isnt stable yet
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (01-03-19), Lunacie (01-03-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-19, 10:29 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Ella had a delay today because of in school testing so I set no alarm. You all know that I am up at the butt crack of dawn anyway. This was the ONE time I overslept. I slept until 830! And we had to leave the house at 9. We were out of milk. Some jerk in this house but the nearly empty carton back in the fridge and this was after she poured her cereal. So she ate it dry like a trooper. I never went grocery shopping and had nothing to pack for lunch. She has bought food at school before but its expensive crap food. We decided to go to wawa and she would bring that. She decided to order a salad and not a sandwich and they were so slow I thought they had to pick and chop the veggies first rather than just making it. I got my coffee there. Got her to school. Had to slam on my brakes- coffee went flying. Just walked in and remembered I was supposed to go to the bank and get money for Jakes's ot copay. I am going to ask him if he will cover it so i can take a breather.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (01-03-19), stef (01-04-19)
Old 01-03-19, 11:11 AM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,431 Times in 5,439 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve been in my current position for around a year now. I’m not unhappy at all, but it seems like it’s about time to make a move. I was considering school psychology, but the masters program is 3 years long. I’ve already done 5 years of grad school. I’ve been out of school for over 9 years now and the thought of going back is kind of terrifying:

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (01-03-19), Lunacie (01-03-19), MusicChild131 (01-03-19), stef (01-04-19)
Old 01-03-19, 01:11 PM

Thanked 26,931 Times in 12,565 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Allergies are supposed to improve after there's been a hard freeze. But even
with allergy meds I'm sneezing, and blowing my nose, and my eyes are dry
and itchy. Also not breathing well at night which causes vivid, weird dreams.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 01-03-19, 01:29 PM

Thanked 4,166 Times in 2,151 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Allergies are supposed to improve after there's been a hard freeze. But even
with allergy meds I'm sneezing, and blowing my nose, and my eyes are dry
and itchy. Also not breathing well at night which causes vivid, weird dreams.
I'm allergic to dust (I think more specifically dustmites) so weather doesn't affect my allergies unfortunately. Terrible thing to be allergic to since dust is everywhere, always.
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (01-03-19)
Old 01-03-19, 01:50 PM

MusicChild131 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone else ever feel so overwhelmed that they just shut down? I actually become non-responsive, and people get worried. My head always feels like a computer with waaaay too many tabs open at once, one of them is playing music, and I can't figure out which one it is.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MusicChild131 For This Useful Post:
Daniel1970 (01-04-19), Little Missy (01-03-19), Rebelyell (01-04-19), stef (01-05-19)
Old 01-03-19, 04:05 PM

Thanked 26,931 Times in 12,565 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicChild131 View Post
Does anyone else ever feel so overwhelmed that they just shut down? I actually become non-responsive, and people get worried. My head always feels like a computer with waaaay too many tabs open at once, one of them is playing music, and I can't figure out which one it is.
Good analogy.

This is very common in Autism Spectrum and somewhat common in ADHD.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 01-03-19, 06:03 PM

MusicChild131 is on a distinguished road

Well, I definitely don't have autism, but I do have a major anxiety disorder.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MusicChild131 For This Useful Post:
Daniel1970 (01-04-19), Emre22 (01-04-19), Little Missy (01-03-19), Rebelyell (01-04-19)
Old 01-04-19, 01:03 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

I was reading a article about stimulant adjunction in bipolar
there were some information about trials,groups, how many of them experienced mania-like symptoms how they responded etc.

ofc these researches are done with very limited small groups but from my side overall view is promising.

i am not stabilized yet , i still have mood swings but co-morbid ADHD worsens it. I must start taking my ADHD medicine as soon as possible i think.
I am not sure when is "as soon as possible"

But here the doctor that i went , told to me "you can keep using concerta , you don't have to stop"

Tomorrow i have a flight , i will go to home ,i have an appointment with my mom's doctor on monday and he said that "lets wait a month until your situation become more stabile"

Somehow i need to start from somewhere , this situation must be stabilized as quick as possible
i want to have a long-term view

My situation is still bad, i am thinking about quitting smoking but i am not sure that can i handle it while i am experincing this

quitting smoke would have positive effect on my anti-psychotic medications, but also withdrawal can be bad, i must ask it to doctor too

but also smoking is the only joy that i have now, i am not sure
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (01-05-19)
Old 01-04-19, 05:31 PM

Thanked 4,184 Times in 2,013 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Ella had a delay today because of in school testing so I set no alarm. You all know that I am up at the butt crack of dawn anyway. This was the ONE time I overslept. I slept until 830! And we had to leave the house at 9. We were out of milk. Some jerk in this house but the nearly empty carton back in the fridge and this was after she poured her cereal. So she ate it dry like a trooper. I never went grocery shopping and had nothing to pack for lunch. She has bought food at school before but its expensive crap food. We decided to go to wawa and she would bring that. She decided to order a salad and not a sandwich and they were so slow I thought they had to pick and chop the veggies first rather than just making it. I got my coffee there. Got her to school. Had to slam on my brakes- coffee went flying. Just walked in and remembered I was supposed to go to the bank and get money for Jakes's ot copay. I am going to ask him if he will cover it so i can take a breather.
Oh my gosh i feel anxious reading this!!! I HATE those kinds of mornings!!!!!!
One thing with my mom and I, there isnít a lot, but one thing is that we can often look back on those nutso moments and get a good laugh out of it now.j
The Following User Says Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
stef (01-04-19)
Old 01-05-19, 08:04 AM
Committee Member

Preparing my baggage, i will leave here in 2 hours and get into taxi.Then i will wait about 1 hour at airport. I hope that there wont be any delay on flight time
I really hate this kind of travelling , at least an hour is going to airport , coming from airport,an hour waiting at airport, flight takes 1 hour 15 mins at least
If i need to wait for baggage at airport it takes at least 20 minutes too
I spent almost 4 hours with boring things in a day.

I like bus ride because you can watch surroundings during travelling
but flight feels like sitting at same point for hours and it is too boring for me
Old 01-06-19, 11:11 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,070 Times in 7,977 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Guys...something's wrong.

I'm confused. I'm scared.
What does this mean?

Should I see a doctor?
Or maybe it's nothing to do with anything physical.
Maybe I should see a therapist?

I woke up this morning...
And I started to clean my bedroom!
Unmedicated!!

What's wrong with me guys?
I should be worried right?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
daveddd (01-06-19), Fuzzy12 (01-06-19), Lunacie (01-07-19)
Old 01-06-19, 11:12 AM

Thanked 11,399 Times in 5,569 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

nothing nothins botherin me today
psychopathetic (01-06-19)