ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Desoxyn
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Desoxyn methamphetamine hydrochloride (also known as desoxyephedrine)

Old 02-20-16, 08:46 PM
Contributor

Lloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of light
Thinking about switching from Adderall to Desoxyn.

Currently I am taking 20mg 3x a day of Adderall IR and started today reading the threads on Desoxyn.

Seems Desoxyn is something not too many pharmacies or Dr.'s want to mess around with.

I was taking Adderall XR 20mg 3x a day and my pharmacy was giving me a rough time about that such high amount stating that the feds were giving them crap about dispensing such a high amount during one of their audits.

So if my pharmacy was giving me crap about taking Adderall XR 3x a day, you think I should even bother? Or why not give it a try?

Suggestions, comments would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-20-16, 08:50 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 22,374 Times in 12,048 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thinking about switching from Adderall to Desoxyn.

I'd head down to Stax Records instead.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-20-16)
Old 07-08-16, 03:31 AM
ADDvanced Member

maysarieltiff is on a distinguished road

Why were you thinking of switching to desoxyn? I am trying to do the same thing myself, as nothing else has worked.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-17, 07:33 PM
Jr Member

dolophine is on a distinguished road

It's none of the pharmacy's business what amount you are on. Tell them to mind their own business. It's between you and your physician. It's really aggravating when pharmacists try to bud in and mess around with peoples medications! If you feel Adderall is not doing it for you in that dosage consider switching! You would likely have less side effects because you'd use a lower dose of Desoxyn to get the same effect as you would with Adderall. I find Adderall has unwanted effects when you go past 50mg per day but that's my opinion.
Old 06-28-17, 09:18 AM
Contributor

Sickle is a jewel in the roughSickle is a jewel in the roughSickle is a jewel in the rough

Desoxyn and Adderall are both garbage for me. Dexedrine works best. Vyvanse did nothing either