ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Diagnosis & Treatment
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Diagnosis & Treatment This forum is for the discussion of issues related to the diagnosis of AD/HD

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-18, 07:33 PM
ADDvanced Member

Kaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to all
Re: Fear of taking the first pill?!

Day 39... i'm getting paranoia ;-((( There have been some painful triggers with friends, but i think i'm overreacting, by getting very insecure about them and about myself too.

It started about a week ago and yesterdaynight at a meeting, when the medication worked out, it became very bad... i thought no one was looking at or talking to me and sharing about it made it worse, because i felt blame for being 'too heady'. This morning after taking the meds, i felt 'normal' again, but late afternoon it started to come back. I tried to fight it all day but i couldn't let go, and i'm afraid to talk about it because i feel such a freak Also, i lost my appetite and 5 kg weight...

I think it's best to call my psych tomorrow, but i don't like it, because before this paranoia came, i was doing so well on this dose, much much better than before i started medication, drive my car without panic attacks even. Can it be that these side effects suddenly appear, or is it overreacting on a situation going bad, because i put way too much focus on that one thing over the past month, and now i'm kind of lost?