ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Resources, Tools & Organizational Tips
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-15, 06:22 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,042 Times in 7,960 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to Clean My Room?

haha...does it make me an awful person that I find it quite delightful that you've got such a messy room?

I just find it funny and cute how much you and I (and a LOT of people here at ADDF) relate...and I love that people I look up to so highly here (like yourself) have some of the same issues that I do (like messy rooms! lol).

(((Bells The Mess Maker)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Chicky75 (03-11-15)
Old 03-11-15, 02:40 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 22,374 Times in 12,048 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and tidy at my joint but the dust is building...

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 03-11-15, 05:43 PM
Contributor

Chicky75 is just really niceChicky75 is just really niceChicky75 is just really niceChicky75 is just really nice

Ugh, I'm going through this right now... I FINALLY cleaned my desk at work (and now am almost afraid to do work in case I mess it up again ). I've also spent a lot of time over the past two months or so staying at either my parents house or a friend's, both of which are very clean and organized. All of which makes me kind of cringe to go home to my mess.

I'm attempting to do the sorting things by category & then dealing with it a little at a time, but it's still slow going.

"Life is more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt than a surprise party." (Mozzie, White Collar) (I wish I could remember why I thought this quote was so profound and related to ADHD )
The Following User Says Thank You to Chicky75 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-11-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-15, 06:33 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

GeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to behold

Ohhh no...! I'm a clean freak! As a child and in my teens I was messy but now I can stand mess!
Old 03-11-15, 06:44 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 22,374 Times in 12,048 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeordieDave View Post
Ohhh no...! I'm a clean freak! As a child and in my teens I was messy but now I can stand mess!
Me neither, but the dusting thing is seriously bad.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 03-12-15, 04:20 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

GeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Me neither, but the dusting thing is seriously bad.
Haha I'm looking over to my TV in my room and I can see a layer of dust! It's my day off, I've now got something to do instead of sitting in bed all day!