ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-19, 07:44 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,275 Times in 10,735 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Favorite Commercial

That's the one!
The Following User Says Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-04-19)
Old 02-05-19, 11:30 AM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,179 Times in 2,569 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

I saw highlights on the news for the super bowl ads. The only one that I would like to see is the Jason Bateman, Hyundai commercial.

This weekend we went to the grocery store and hub bought cereal. So what you say. Every morning that we go into work there are these annoying and when I say annoying, I mean gawd awful commercials about Grainberry cereal with onyx sorghum on the radio...it has more flaaaaaaaaavor. Damned if it didn't hit him when he saw it in the store and said, let's get this. And flavor means aftertaste. Silly man.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-05-19), psychopathetic (02-05-19), stef (02-05-19)
Old 02-05-19, 11:43 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,975 Times in 7,932 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
I saw highlights on the news for the super bowl ads. The only one that I would like to see is the Jason Bateman, Hyundai commercial.

Quote:
This weekend we went to the grocery store and hub bought cereal. So what you say. Every morning that we go into work there are these annoying and when I say annoying, I mean gawd awful commercials about Grainberry cereal with onyx sorghum on the radio...it has more flaaaaaaaaavor. Damned if it didn't hit him when he saw it in the store and said, let's get this. And flavor means aftertaste. Silly man.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Last edited by namazu; 02-05-19 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: Removed link to commercial website, per ADDF guidelines.
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Andi (02-05-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-19, 12:01 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,703 Times in 12,472 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Reading the local newspaper (online) today I see that Harrison Ford was back
in my area over the weekend. He comes here to get his plane serviced and
eats at his favorite spots.

No sightings were reported during the super bowl, so he must have watched
from his hotel room to catch himself in the Amazon Alexis commercial.

https: //www. youtube .com/watch?v=8y-1h_C8ad8

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-05-19), stef (02-05-19)
Old 02-05-19, 08:04 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,104 Times in 7,733 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favorites
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-05-19), stef (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 02:22 PM
Forummarm

Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

Since I can't see videos on my work computer can you give a highlight of what it is?

My favorite Allstate mayhem commercial is when she's an emotional teenager driving a car in the parking lot and she just got a text about her boyfriend. Wham.

I also loved last years apple macbook commercial featuring Trampoline. I loved the song they used so much I had to figure out who sang it...Shaed. I need to get that song.

Old 02-06-19, 05:22 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My favorite Allstate mayhem commercial is when she's an emotional teenager driving a car in the parking lot and she just got a text about her boyfriend. Wham.

Quote:
I also loved last years apple macbook commercial featuring Trampoline.
This one?

Quote:
I loved the song they used so much I had to figure out who sang it...Shaed. I need to get that song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaed - Trampoline
I've been havin dreams
Jumpin on a trampoline
Flippin in the air
I never land just float there
As I'm looking up
Suddenly the sky erupts
Flames alight the trees
Spread to fallin leaves
Now they're right upon me

Wait if I'm on fire
How am I so deep in love?
When I dream of dying
I never feel so loved

I've been having dreams
Splashin in a summer stream
Trip and I fall in
I wanted it to happen
My body turns to ice
Crushin weight of paradise
Solid block of gold
Lying in the cold
I feel right at home

Wait if I'm on fire
When I dream of dying
I never feel so loved

Wait if I'm on fire
When I dream of dying
I never feel so loved

I never feel so loved

La La La La La
La La La La La La La
La La La La La
La La La La La La

Wait if I'm on fire
When I dream of dying
I never feel so loved

Wait if I'm on fire
When I dream of dying
I never feel so loved

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Last edited by psychopathetic; 02-06-19 at 05:38 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Andi (02-06-19), Greyhound1 (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 06:25 PM

Thanked 22,150 Times in 11,924 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

oh, where is it? The son is in the bathroom crying about his girlfriend and his dad is out side in the hall telling him the "only girls that ever called him was grandma"

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
oh, where is it? The son is in the bathroom crying about his girlfriend and his dad is out side in the hall telling him the "only girls that ever called him was grandma"

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Little Missy (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 08:17 PM

Thanked 22,150 Times in 11,924 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!!!!!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-06-19)
Old 02-20-19, 12:45 PM
Forummarm

They have brought back the best of the Geico commercials. Hump day is ok initially but then gets really annoying. My favorite, which reminds me of a conversation I have with my son is the squirrels in the attic again. I'm all, hi honey, you won't believe and go into my spiel with him and he's like...mom, mom?! You caught me in the middle of something. And then I'm all...oh...what are you doing?

I love the State Farm beige betty. Kid is heartbroken that he's given the gawd awful station wagon and asks, how am I suppose to drive this. The parents are all...well, you put the key in and turn the wheel. The dad says, it has dual cup holders. That line right there just cracks me up as a selling point of this beat up car. Dual cup holders!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-20-19)
Old 02-20-19, 03:32 PM

Thanked 26,703 Times in 12,472 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

My least favorite commercial right now is Joe Namath for medicare insurance.
I have to hit mute when the ad starts so I don't throw something at him.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 02-20-19, 05:06 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,599 Times in 13,960 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
My least favourite advert is that go compare man. I want to throw something at him when he starts that annoying song.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

Old 02-20-19, 05:07 PM

Quote:
They have brought back the best of the Geico commercials.
Quote:
Hump day is ok initially but then gets really annoying.

Quote:
My favorite, which reminds me of a conversation I have with my son is the squirrels in the attic again. I'm all, hi honey, you won't believe and go into my spiel with him and he's like...mom, mom?! You caught me in the middle of something. And then I'm all...oh...what are you doing?

Quote:
I love the State Farm beige betty. Kid is heartbroken that he's given the gawd awful station wagon and asks, how am I suppose to drive this. The parents are all...well, you put the key in and turn the wheel. The dad says, it has dual cup holders. That line right there just cracks me up as a selling point of this beat up car. Dual cup holders!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Andi (02-20-19)
Old 02-20-19, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Oh you no like?
I'll just leave this here then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
My least favourite advert is that go compare man. I want to throw something at him when he starts that annoying song.
OH! You mean like these ones?

and

lol

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Andi (02-20-19), midnightstar (02-20-19)