ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-04, 02:11 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

gabriela will become famous soon enough
which country are you?

"You're Lebanon!
Your room's a mess. Your house is a mess. Heck, your life is a mess. It all used to be really beautiful, and someone even compared you to Paris once, but that's all been replaced with heartache and struggle. You're small, have been influenced by outsiders for too long, and don't know what to think about religion. At least you smell rather pleasant!"

http://www.bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm

"come to the edge,' he said. they said: 'we are afraid.' 'come to the edge.' they came. he pushed them...and they flew."
(apollinaire)

"what do we know but that we face one another in this place?"
(yeats)

Old 08-21-04, 02:19 PM

jaimegerise has disabled reputation
arg I am the united nations (ick)

Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.
Old 08-21-04, 06:10 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,057 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Really? Promiscuous?

You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you,
you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions
about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a
number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good
meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-04, 06:29 PM

Thanked 3,331 Times in 1,335 Posts
Trooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond repute
You're Liechtenstein!
Most folks don't take you that seriously, but you really make a big deal out of being independent. You don't do a whole lot for other people, but you make the best of the resources available to you. You really like snow. And mountains. And being independent. And you're probably pretty small.

Say what? I'm 6'3" hehe
Old 08-21-04, 06:42 PM

fasttalkingmom has a spectacular aura aboutfasttalkingmom has a spectacular aura about
You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

Very funny
Old 08-21-04, 07:03 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 1,645 Times in 578 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
You're Sweden!
After years of trying to rule the world around you, you've finally put aside violence in favor of advocating peaceful resolution. There's still a little Viking in you, but mostly you like Nobel Prize winners and long nights by the fire. And safe cars. You always read the safety manual in airplanes, and you're just a little cold.

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Old 08-21-04, 08:47 PM

latesha is on a distinguished road
Safe cars Big guy???? Not from what I have heard....)
Old 08-21-04, 09:17 PM

QuiltingMarie is on a distinguished road
I'm Canada. I really like Canada. I like Canadians. Maybe I'll move to Canada.

Marie
Old 08-22-04, 03:44 AM

clawless has disabled reputation
You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

The best inheritance a person can give to his children is a few minutes of his time each day -- O. A. Battista
Old 08-22-04, 05:07 AM
Contributor

t-bird is on a distinguished road
I'm Mexico!!!!!!!!

I didn't like that so I took it again and I was Texas. How funny, I guess I must belong in the south.
Old 08-22-04, 06:45 AM
ADDvanced Member

sam is on a distinguished road
I'm Vietnam, hehe. Never thought I'd get that
Old 08-22-04, 07:20 AM

Draga has disabled reputation
You're Bosnia-Herzegovina!
You've just been through a big tragedy. You weren't sure you were going to make it at all. Now that you have, there's a lot to pick back up in your life, and not enough people are helping you. You just wanted a little more freedom, a chance to be away from those who thought poorly of you. Now it's time to build up some confidence, and it looks like you have a good chance at that. But you'll need a lot of therapy.

I need to start lying on these things......cause ^^^^^ Is a little too ****ing eery! It's really me

Please do not think me cold, for I do want loving arms to hold, but I am so sick of being used and abused...If I die alone tomorrow I die unbruised.
Old 08-22-04, 11:14 AM

latesha is on a distinguished road

You're Chile!

You're really skinny, and kind of bumpy in frame, but you're not as
rough a person as you used to be.  You like long, long, long walks on the beach and
avoiding having your rights violated, just like anybody else does.  You're even
willing to stand up to those with more power and influence than you, trying to bring them
to justice.  Fight the man!

Take
the Country Quiz at the href="http://bluepyramid.org">Blue Pyramid

Now I must say....HOW INCREDIBLY WRONG IS THIS I am FAR from REALLY SKINNY, we dont have beaches so long walks there wouldnt coincide with me...I could go on and on....but, eh...it was fun lol
Old 08-25-04, 06:24 PM

Mariela is on a distinguished road
------

You're Mexico!
While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

ARGGG!!!! I'm from Puerto Rico, which I don't think is included in the test. Hum!
(Needless to say the description doesn't match me.)
Old 08-25-04, 09:37 PM

crime_scene has disabled reputation
You're Egypt!
Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot. You'd probably really appreciate The Blue Pyramid.

And I DO love cats!!!