ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Creative Writing
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Creative Writing A place for forum members to post their poetry, short stories and other creative writing.

Old 12-01-08, 11:09 PM

michinobu_zoned is on a distinguished road
idea for a game

I'd like to implement this someday, if I can force myself to stick with a project long enough, but I want to make a free open-source shooter game. The story line would be set in Gal Civ universe, but with some modifications from the story-line. The characters would resemble Leiji Matsumoto's characters.

I can draw, program, and I have creative insight. In highschool I was pretty decent at writing, maybe not at a college level due to the decision in majors, but had I the motivation, I'd get started on my project. I sometimes day-dream to it when listening to music often enough to where I should do something about it.

Anyways, want to comment on a similar experience? No, Yes? Or, offer their services on this undertaking (which I might get started on over the winter break). If I can get a sizable amount of volunteers, I could probably get something started. By myself, I'm fairly certain the project would take me a while - with or without ADD.