ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > General Medication Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

General Medication Discussion This section is to be used for general medication discussion and other medications not broken out in their own respective forums.

Old 11-26-13, 01:17 PM
Committee Member

jossefjossef is on a distinguished road
advice about choosing your doctor

How do you choose your doctor ? A doctor of 35 years old with little experience but more time with you ? Or a well known doctor old about 55 years old with more experience but less time to be with you and far appointments ? If you are 17 years old , will you choose an adolescent psychatrist or an adult psychatrist ? Which doctor has the best knowledge and treatment abilities ?
Old 11-26-13, 05:08 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,971 Times in 9,012 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: advice about choosing your doctor

If it is about ADHD, then I would choose based on how well they know and understand ADHD. Everything else is much less important in my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to dvdnvwls For This Useful Post:
jossefjossef (11-30-13)