ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Creative Writing
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Creative Writing A place for forum members to post their poetry, short stories and other creative writing.

Old 04-17-14, 01:20 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,743 Times in 881 Posts
Baal Moom has disabled reputation
Absolutely True Meaning of Life

Control tricks find solutions in crackedly firing swearwordly crocodilian swing parties. Now, we must engage Captain James T. Kirk with some enticing male extraterrestrials, for ****s and giggles and some variety. Clone! You are magnificent, but I must destroy the lobotomy of your soulless behind-quarters, protruding majestically out of an arsetastic debris-hoarder's dream. Imploreness implodes quite remarkably, whereas Jonathan kills cockroaches with very little concern for the well-being of Szymon Peres, Massa of the Universe, demonically meticulous and majestically astrophisicallist.

Bloated hitchhikers course through the galaxy in majestic WinAmps, amassing wealth as they go along death-ridden landscapes, alien and meticulously forbidden by Great Presidents of Old. George Washington the Destroyer, his axe dangling from a belt hanging diagonally on his bare, manly, magnificous, sexaholistic man-chest, drinks fruity smoothies with Yoda and Lord Voldemort, all snuggled comfortably on a large, most delicious bed, riddled with old nosejobs and rusty pensnipes, grinning madly in an orgy of lustful decrepitude.

Lo, Grossness Incarnate, I will put you to your proper place, you slime pouring, guilt hoarding, smut selling croco-pilot of doom. I implore Your Hindness, I beg of Your Arseholeness Supreme to tell me the mysterious arbitration of meticulous enumeration pertaining to decrepit creatures of long forgotten mystical realms, lest I unleash a power of utmost magnitude upon the she-creatures of DommX5, the shores of which are riddled with cave-made clone-machines of yesteryear.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baal Moom For This Useful Post:
hurricane92 (04-21-14), Unmanagable (04-17-14)
Old 04-17-14, 02:00 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,743 Times in 881 Posts
Baal Moom has disabled reputation
Re: Absolutely True Meaning of Life

I don't mind writing it, but what was I thinking posting it? I wasn't thinking. Right.