ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Education This forum is to discuss issues related to ADD and higher education.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-11, 10:37 PM
Forum Guru

Grasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really nice
Pulling All-Nighters?

I have a really bad habit of staying up all night (with the help of my meds) on nights before I have an exam or a project due. I honestly can't remember the last time I slept the night before an exam.I know it's supposedly bad to do this, but I get good grades and everything has worked out just fine so far, so I haven't really been too worried about it, until now.

I'd really like to break this habit and get into a good school/sleep pattern, but I just can't bring myself to follow any kind of routine because of my daily schedule. I have classes in the evenings 3 times a week, and that's it. Yep, that's the only thing I have to do all week. The earliest I have to be awake on any day is 1pm and I have 5-day weekends every weekend. Needless to say It's pretty hard to convince myself to go to bed early when I don't have to wake up for anything.

Who else does this? I know I'm not the only one. Any suggestions?

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the fun on this forum, please send a message to Metzfanaz in the complaint department.