ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Depression
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-05, 09:24 PM
ADDvanced Member

GOLDILOCKS is on a distinguished road
Question Eat Drink Be Healthy...?

Dr Ted Broer "Eat, Drink, Be Healthy". Does anyone know (firsthand) about his program?

I understand, from his presentation on Rod Parsley's program, that this "back-to-the-basics, back-to-the-Bible" diet/nutrition program will help you lose weight, but also help tons with things like ADD, ADHD, Depression, ETC ETC ETC.

I believe in the concept of how deeply effective and profound proper nutrition can have on the body - EVERY aspect of our well-being.

Hubby and I are seriously looking into this program but want to do some research on it first - get some actual experiences, if possible...

Thank you
Old 01-04-05, 09:43 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Nucking_Futs has a spectacular aura aboutNucking_Futs has a spectacular aura about
I've been doing a lot of research myself on nutrition and it makes perfect sense that if you can get your body in working order then the rest would follow.

A lot of my research is based on keeping your protein levels up so that your body has an easily converted constant energy source. No highs and lows just a constant. It's hard to understand let alone describe once I get done with my research perhaps I'll have a better analogy and explanation.

Does the doc have a book out? It would certainly fit into what I'm researching and I'm always looking for something to read.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!!"

Old 01-05-05, 12:44 AM
ADDvanced Member

GOLDILOCKS is on a distinguished road
Yeah..you can go to Google and type in Dr Ted Broer. He has several books, tapes, etc. out

Best of luck to you and if/when we get this, I'll post up.

I mean, if there's anything that actually works to help me lose this weight AND "level out" somewhat..I want to share the info
Old 01-05-05, 02:50 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Nucking_Futs has a spectacular aura aboutNucking_Futs has a spectacular aura about
Losing weight would be an added benefit for me. I'm more worried about leveling out as you call it. Thanks I'll look the information up.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!!"