ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Site Suggestions & Feedback
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What do you think of the ADD Forums?
Its amazing! Where have you been all my life?! 384 72.32%
Its great, but...(please post your wish list below) 147 27.68%
Voters: 531. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-17, 08:40 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 18,573 Times in 9,900 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's your honest opinion of the ADD Forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I used to love this place but right now I don't feel comfortable sharing much on here. I feel too self conscious and judged.

I guess if I go off addf at least it will free a lot of my time..
well knock it off and come back home. I miss you.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (07-10-17)
Old 07-10-17, 10:04 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,510 Times in 10,864 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I used to love this place but right now I don't feel comfortable sharing much on here. I feel too self conscious and judged.

And what would you do with that extra time that's better than hanging out with
us over here?

If you feel someone has judged or criticized you, take a moment to think
about whether that's the norm here or if it was a drive-by posting or just
one person who may have been having a bad day.
(I don't think it's the norm)

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 07-10-17, 10:09 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 18,798 Times in 10,845 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Fuzzy is there anything we can do to help you feel more at home?

My inbox is always open if there's anything you need to talk about

Quote:

Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-17, 04:49 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,637 Times in 6,233 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's a super well known issue...I'm just adding my own frustrations to the fact that...

addforums.com does not work. It really bugs me that if I tell someone about this site and call it addforums...they'll likely visit this front page. And it's not like that page gives any easy to find links to redirect them to addforums.com/forums or something.

It's just frustrating. But I know you know it's frustrating lol...so I don't know why I feel the need to add my own opinion here.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (07-21-17), namazu (07-21-17)
Old 07-26-17, 02:35 AM
Contributor

wonderboy has a spectacular aura aboutwonderboy has a spectacular aura about

I encourage more people to donate. I am not a moderator nor affiliated with the site in any way, but I think it is productive enough to do so

http://www.addforums.com/forums/vbdonator.php
Old 07-26-17, 05:28 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,681 Times in 12,960 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to donate once and something was weird with how it was going through. I guess if the improvements (that David has mentioned that will be made in the past) were to come to fruition I would be more inclined to try donating again. Every so often he posts about how he is on the cusp of making awesome changes, and makes a post about it, and then he disappears again. I would totally donate regularly if he followed through but his lack of communication/promised changes never seem to happen, along with basic site fixes so I am still hesitant for now

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-26-17), namazu (07-26-17)