ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-09, 02:27 PM

superlai is on a distinguished road
Adrenal Fatigue

I, male age 25. Always feel exhauested in the morning and afternoon till 5pm, then i burst of energy around 6pm -9pm.. I search it up, the adreal fatigue matched me perfectly. I also have allegy now i know is due to low cortisol level from tired adrenal. I had ADD 2, my view is if you can't concentrate is due to the fatigue, then you might wanna search into adrenal fatigue. I had also drink a lot coffee + Ritalin in the past 2 years, so ppl with adreal fatigue should quit stuimuent and use Vitamic C 2g-3g per day, vitamin B, and adaptgen (rhidola,
Old 08-20-09, 06:30 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

kattsqueen is just really nicekattsqueen is just really nicekattsqueen is just really nicekattsqueen is just really nice
Re: Adrenal Fatigue

here is a link that i hope you find helpfull..http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...sium+based+add

katts