ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-13, 11:55 PM

redpanda is a jewel in the roughredpanda is a jewel in the roughredpanda is a jewel in the rough
Question Why can't I see threads in certain areas of the forum

Why can't I see any normal (non-sticky) threads in some of the special areas of the forum?

For example, when I go to the "Aspergers/Autism Spectrum/PDD" section, I can see the announcements, the sticky threads, and the button to post a new thread, but I can't see any of the other threads that have been started. I know that the other threads exist, because I can see on the main forum page that there have been 344 threads and 3,914 posts in the "Aspergers/Autism Spectrum/PDD" section, and I can see there is a link to the most recent post. However, when I go to the actual "Aspergers/Autism Spectrum/PDD" forum page, those threads are not there.

Am I not clicking in the right place or something, or do I not have permission to view those threads? (I can view the most recent thread if I click on it from the main forum page, so I don't think that not having permission is the problem.)

Thanks to anyone who can help or explain
Old 04-08-13, 12:40 AM
Jr Member

crowash is on a distinguished road
Re: Why can't I see threads in certain areas of the forum

ditto meditation section...
Old 04-08-13, 01:23 AM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,974 Times in 9,012 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute

At the bottom of those pages is a box called "Display Options". You may need to select a longer time frame. For example, if it says "show posts from the last 3 days" and nobody has posted in the last 3 days, then everything will be hidden. You can select "from the beginning" to show everything, or restrict it to whatever else you might want to see.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dvdnvwls For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (04-10-13), redpanda (04-08-13)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-13, 02:22 AM

redpanda is a jewel in the roughredpanda is a jewel in the roughredpanda is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdnvwls View Post
At the bottom of those pages is a box called "Display Options". You may need to select a longer time frame. For example, if it says "show posts from the last 3 days" and nobody has posted in the last 3 days, then everything will be hidden. You can select "from the beginning" to show everything, or restrict it to whatever else you might want to see.
Ahhh, that works. Thank you!
Old 04-08-13, 06:19 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,250 Times in 15,416 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

I think its because those sections are rated X...to much nudity.

I carried a watermelon?