ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Strattera
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Strattera (Atomoxetine HCI)

Old 07-18-09, 12:51 PM
ADDvanced Member

I-Ubuntu is on a distinguished road
Taking Strattera in the evening

After a week of taking Strattera with the evening meal and not sleeping well at night I have gone back to taking it with breakfast. i was hoping I'd sleep better taking it in the evening as I usually experience a little fatigue after taking it in the morning. It didn't work that way.

I'd find myself waking up frequently and being almost wide awake at those times. My sleep was very broken.

I took my Strattera this morning and ended up with the fatigue/lethargy just like old times.

All the Best!