ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > ADD FORUMS LIVE CHAT
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-08, 04:22 AM

Av8rjoker is on a distinguished road
404 error?

Why when I try to enter the chat, do I always get an error? No matter what browser I use, I get the classic "404 Not Found" error? Is it because I'm Irish? I bet it is..... you racist *******s...... j/k of course.
Old 04-06-08, 06:32 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: 404 error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8rjoker View Post
Why when I try to enter the chat, do I always get an error? No matter what browser I use, I get the classic "404 Not Found" error? Is it because I'm Irish? I bet it is..... you racist *******s...... j/k of course.
not that we are racist..we just don't want to talk to you, so we had you secrectly banned from chat
kidding (maybe)

CHINESE PROVERB
Old 04-06-08, 07:39 AM

I knew it. Everyone seems to have something against murderous clowns who no one can see accept those he chooses to torment.

You know..... Pennywise has feelings too. And right now.... they are hurt.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-08, 07:45 AM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I knew it. Everyone seems to have something against murderous clowns who no one can see accept those he chooses to torment.

You know..... Pennywise has feelings too. And right now.... they are hurt.
LOL..clowns are scary, I have NO idea why clowns think kids should like them

CHINESE PROVERB
Old 04-06-08, 09:35 AM
Contributor

Mantis is a jewel in the roughMantis is a jewel in the roughMantis is a jewel in the rough

...when you're down here with me, YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!!
Old 04-06-08, 08:54 PM

Thanked 1,276 Times in 975 Posts
Mary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Are you trying to enter chat from the main page? Or are you going in after you've been reading in forums?

I am still having troubles when I first log on and try to go to certain threads from the main page.

Remember, we here at ADDForums can only do so much. It's up to us as individuals to make the right choices, to seek professional help outside the forums.
Old 04-07-08, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary View Post
Are you trying to enter chat from the main page? Or are you going in after you've been reading in forums?

I am still having troubles when I first log on and try to go to certain threads from the main page.
Ah ha! That's it. I've been going to the chat forum, and clicking on the link from there. I somehow didn't see the link on the forum toolbar. That works just fine. Thank you!
Old 04-07-08, 02:25 PM

Thanked 1,276 Times in 975 Posts
Mary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ah ha! That's it. I've been going to the chat forum, and clicking on the link from there. I somehow didn't see the link on the forum toolbar. That works just fine. Thank you!
You're welcome!

Remember, we here at ADDForums can only do so much. It's up to us as individuals to make the right choices, to seek professional help outside the forums.