ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > ADDiction & Substance Abuse
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-19, 04:27 PM

Alphawave is on a distinguished road
Re: stopping smoking. advice, encouragement!

I smoked for 10 years and got fed up with it, I stopped cold turkey. That was nearly 20 years ago. The cravings, for me, only lasted a week or so and I found it easy after that.

Think about the negatives about it, the smell, the effect on your health. Only to be allowed to smoke in certain places. It's damn inconvenient. It's a pain in the bum.

Bookmarks