ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Resources, Tools & Organizational Tips
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-12, 09:50 PM
Contributor

tortilaman is just really nicetortilaman is just really nicetortilaman is just really nicetortilaman is just really nice
Executive Function

Does anybody have any recommendation for a book on improving executive function that is at least slightly geared towards people with ADHD? I've been trying to figure out things like GTD and stuff and I'm not getting anywhere, as it obviously isn't tailored to people who have ADHD. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-26-12, 10:17 PM
Contributor

Lillianmay has much to be proud ofLillianmay has much to be proud ofLillianmay has much to be proud ofLillianmay has much to be proud ofLillianmay has much to be proud ofLillianmay has much to be proud ofLillianmay has much to be proud ofLillianmay has much to be proud ofLillianmay has much to be proud of
Re: Executive Function

Dr. Russell Barkley's "Taking Charge of Adult ADHD" (2010) has stuff on executive functioning and I think he tries to show ways to improve those skills, but I haven't read it yet. I'm supposed to work on it with a coach or something but we are a little short of money so I can't get to the therapist for a few more weeks.