ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Education This forum is to discuss issues related to ADD and higher education.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-06, 12:36 AM
ADDvanced Member

USMC has disabled reputation
Hey. I just got a new tip that I've never heard before (and I've read like all the books and everything; this is a new one). Not sure if it was posted yet, but here's what you can do for reading. Take a piece of paper of a color that you like. It can be like orange, or purple or green, etc. whatever color just gets your attention. It should be like a regular sized piece like a piece of construction paper (8 1/2 by 11" or whatever is "standard"). Put it under the page that you're reading so you can see it on the sides, that's why it has to be bigger. Your book page is going to be lying on top of the piece of paper. If you need some pics, I'll take a picture of what I'm talking about and put it on here. Just let me know. It'll help you pay attention, well it helped me. Sounds crazy but you can just give it a shot. I also use a colored index card to help me go down the page.