ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > ADD FORUMS LIVE CHAT
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-10, 10:03 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,267 Times in 1,840 Posts
doiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond repute
F*&%$E Fix it !

FBBbjrf34yifegmm forums!
Old 05-09-10, 01:49 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,469 Times in 641 Posts
FinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to behold
Re: F*&%$E Fix it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by doiadhd View Post
FBBbjrf34yifegmm forums!
DoI....I think you need to fix your keyboard before anything.....it seems to be typing some really bizarre characters!
Old 05-09-10, 01:51 PM
Forum ADDvocate

FinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to behold

I do have to add that it's kind of hypocritical for US to complain about something not being fixed in a timely manner!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-10, 01:52 PM
Contributor

weareacc is just really niceweareacc is just really niceweareacc is just really niceweareacc is just really nice

I can't get anything on Google Translate* either.

(*other translation software is available)
Old 05-09-10, 01:52 PM

Thanked 21,938 Times in 7,993 Posts
ginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm wassa problem?
The Following User Says Thank You to ginniebean For This Useful Post:
doiadhd (05-09-10)
Old 05-09-10, 02:00 PM

Thanked 4,969 Times in 2,474 Posts
novagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant future

If chat is something you'd like and want to have fixed I would encourage you to PM David (owner of this site).
Even if I didn't use it in the house?
- Bill Waterson (Calvin and Hobbes)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to novagal For This Useful Post:
doiadhd (05-09-10), EYEFORGOT (05-10-10), livinginchaos (05-09-10), meridian (05-09-10)
Old 05-09-10, 02:05 PM

Thanked 2,850 Times in 1,776 Posts
EshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant future

I understaand the situation perfexly. Furoms r da fjdjkx.
Old 05-09-10, 02:05 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by novagal View Post
If chat is something you'd like and want to have fixed I would encourage you to PM David (owner of this site).
Is David the one who says "I am the Wizard Of ADD.....don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain!!" ???
Old 05-09-10, 02:06 PM

doiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond repute

I was just copying 14boy.....who opened this exact thread(nearly).

It is a tribute to him and the worm hole called forums live chat...I found it rayher funny and the way adder68 dealt with him/her was funny.

I have never seen it open....I'm not really a fan of cameras,so pointless me complaining.

That's what he wrote..."dnddhhfjusnfjf fix it!"
Old 05-09-10, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyAnswered View Post
Is David the one who says "I am the Wizard Of ADD.....don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain!!" ???
" We're off to see the Wizard,the wonderful Wizard,of AD land!"

What man behind the curtain...?
Old 05-09-10, 02:32 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

firstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to behold

Ya think the Wizard of ADD can give me a brain?!?

Visit the Exercise Forum here to check out the Get Fit Club, a group of people changing their lives for the better by caring for themselves enough to exercise.

"Spend a day in my head before you tell me what my problem is!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firstdesserts For This Useful Post:
doiadhd (05-09-10), FinallyAnswered (05-09-10)
Old 05-09-10, 03:38 PM

Thanked 2,850 Times in 1,776 Posts
EshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doiadhd View Post
I was just copying 14boy.....who opened this exact thread(nearly).

It is a tribute to him and the worm hole called forums live chat...I found it rayher funny and the way adder68 dealt with him/her was funny.

I have never seen it open....I'm not really a fan of cameras,so pointless me complaining.

That's what he wrote..."dnddhhfjusnfjf fix it!"
I like wormholes, they leave me all out of shorts.
The Following User Says Thank You to EshkaronsEngine For This Useful Post:
doiadhd (05-09-10)
Old 05-09-10, 03:53 PM

Thanked 5,023 Times in 2,426 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novagal View Post

This. David is the only person who can fix chat, so please PM him.

Since this has now been said several times, this thread is being closed.

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to livinginchaos For This Useful Post:
Addr68 (05-11-10), doiadhd (05-09-10), EYEFORGOT (05-10-10), meridian (05-09-10), novagal (05-11-10)
Closed Thread