ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 08-26-04, 10:28 PM

harleyjak is on a distinguished road
adderall & wellbutrin

I have been on 300mg of wellbutrin xr and will begin 10 mg of adderall in the morning , has anyone been on this combination? Any information on the effectivness of this for ADHD would be helpfull!
Old 03-10-05, 01:47 AM
Jr Member

odiin is on a distinguished road
i just started today, 20mg adderall new. been taking 300 wellbutrin sr for 2 months & meridia, lorazepam as a prn (hardly used). i have been on dexedrine 40mg spansule alone in the past, which the doc said is going to be like the adderall (the dexedrine is not being made anymore?). i am not getting any feeling from the adderall like i was from dexedrine alone. all i get is tingling sensations and funny breathing, and odd moods where i just feel like a marshmellow.
Old 03-14-05, 04:13 AM
ADDvanced Member

mrsvoorhees26 has disabled reputation
i take wellbutrin xl, 300mg, and just started on short acting adderall. i'm only on my third day of adderall, 10mg 1x day, and havent noticed much difference. i was on 54mg of concerta, but it made me zombie like....i am newly diagnosed, since december and just started on the stimulants about 3 weeks ago...my doc pulled me off the concerta because of my rebound effect, which from what i heard was not as bad as regular ritilin. i can say this, the wellbutrin makes me a different person, i.e. no more temper problems, but does nothing for AD/HD. i really hope the adderall works cause my only other option is strattera, which i heard was hell...anyway hope to hear more about the effectiveness of wellbutrin and adderall...also i take klonopin 0.5mg TID...
-heather
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-05, 06:39 AM
Jr Member

odiin is on a distinguished road
well im taking 300mg wellbutrin sr, 20mg adderall in the morning now and things seem to be better now that i stopped taking meridia. i am going to ask about adderall xr instead of the short acting stuff because i seem to metabolize it fast.