ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Other Creative Endeavors
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-16, 01:21 AM

Kayyluhh74 is on a distinguished road
Your one wish.

I wasn't too sure on where to put this. I just wanna know-

If you could have ONE wish & one wish ONLY, what would you wish for? You cannot use your wish on other people, only for yourself.

I was asked this & at first, it seemed so easy for me to answer. But most all of the wishes I would wish for would only benefit my mother & step-dad, family, or the world & complete strangers. I couldn't even think of a wish for myself only.

The only couple things I thought of took me a while & seem stupid & such a waste of a wish. I thought -
I would wish that I could talk to animals lol, I would love to have conversations with my dog & see what she's thinkin.
Or maybe more money?
Maybe just peace of mind for the rest of my life?
To only be happy - to not be able to feel negative emotions? (sad, mad, anxious, worried, lonely, worthless)

I'm not sure. I thought I had amazing wishes but everything I could think of was to help others & people around me. I got stumped when it could only be for me.

I guess it kinda shows me how selfless I am & that I would love to help others. Just thought it was kinda cool

So... What would your one wish be?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kayyluhh74 For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-09-16)
Old 07-09-16, 01:33 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,983 Times in 6,694 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your one wish.

That’s so easy.

I would wish to know what it would feel like to be loved for who I am.
To know someone really cared about me. That I mattered to them.

Thanks,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
dormammau2008 (04-26-17), Greyhound1 (07-09-16), stef (07-10-16)
Old 07-09-16, 01:46 AM

Thanked 30,768 Times in 14,149 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Turn back time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-09-16), Greyhound1 (07-09-16), Little Missy (07-09-16), stef (07-10-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-16, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
That’s so easy.

Thanks,
Ian
Well damn, put my wishes to shame lol. See, yours is deep & actually means something! Mine feel stupid & seem like such a waste. Idk, I'm stumped
aeon (07-09-16)
Old 07-09-16, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Turn back time.
For what reason, if you don't mind me asking?
To do something you wish you did? To undo or redo something you did? Spend time with a person that passed one last time?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kayyluhh74 For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-09-16), Fuzzy12 (07-09-16)
Old 07-09-16, 05:25 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Inner peace
Old 07-09-16, 07:10 AM

Thanked 22,374 Times in 12,048 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

The Time Machine. Gilded with silken tassels. Please.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-22-17), Fuzzy12 (07-09-16), stef (07-09-16)
Old 07-09-16, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocyan View Post
Inner peace
I hear ya on that!
Gilthranon (07-10-16)
Old 07-09-16, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
That's would be cool. Maybe some rhinestones on mine, jazz it up a bit
Little Missy (07-09-16)
Old 07-09-16, 12:57 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
That’s so easy.

Thanks,
Ian
you know I do.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-14-16)
Old 07-09-16, 03:45 PM

Thanked 30,768 Times in 14,149 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayyluhh74 View Post
For what reason, if you don't mind me asking?
To do something you wish you did? To undo or redo something you did? Spend time with a person that passed one last time?
Yes, to undo something I did and regret terribly.

It's funny because I think about this a lot and I always think that without the condition you mentioned of the wish being for yourself, I would sort of feel obligated to wish for world peace or for everyone to be happy or something like that. Something momentous. Maybe knowing the truth about life, the universe, everything. The truth is though that what I honestly wish for more than anything else is to be able to turn back time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (07-09-16)
Old 07-09-16, 06:48 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
A four seater with a 12 cylinder. Fast!!!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (07-09-16)
Old 07-09-16, 07:33 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,343 Times in 7,817 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to be happy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-14-16), Little Missy (07-09-16)
Old 07-09-16, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
I just want to be happy
You need a hound.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-11-17), Greyhound1 (07-09-16)
Old 07-10-16, 04:43 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayyluhh74 View Post
I hear ya on that!
Yeah but wait does it have to be something realistically obtainable ? That's a pointless wish as I'm half way there

Telekinetic superpowers. I'll, unfortunately for those expecting me using that responsibility to be a hero, put the world up in flames

Or a guarantee I'll be a successful actor without possibility missing my life