ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-19, 02:42 AM

Hydrogen is on a distinguished road
What's on your mind?

What's on your mind?
Old 06-09-19, 05:42 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 22,328 Times in 12,023 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's on your mind?

Getting coffee primed for out to breakfast very early at the Silver Spur.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-10-19), stef (06-09-19)
Old 06-09-19, 09:34 AM

Thanked 27,458 Times in 13,292 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Getting coffee primed for out to breakfast very early at the Silver Spur.
The silver Spur! that sounds epic.

I really, really hope England wins this game (vs Switzerland), and then I must go to castorama to get a clear plastic storage bin.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-10-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-19, 12:36 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Its a teeny wrap-around counter and only one lady I used to work with 30 years ago does all the cooking herself, 7 days a week with Christmas-only off. FULL of old cowboy stuff, good food, and only open 6-2. It never disappoints.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
aeon (06-10-19), stef (06-11-19)
Old 06-10-19, 06:18 PM
Contributor

Vector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of light

While zapping the tv channels, I saw some live annual music festivals fragments were I live. I noticed that the fans were old (>=middle aged) people only. Wow, I think even pop and rock music is becoming unpopular among the youngsters. Young people seem to like certain celebrities though, but not because of their music that is for sure. Back in the day, young people loved music and loved to dance and to rock, and going to disco's and stages every weekend. Not anymore nowadays, I mean from a music perspective everything seems so dead to me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vector For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-10-19), Little Missy (06-11-19), SashaBV (06-12-19), stef (06-11-19)
Old 06-11-19, 03:17 AM

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Its a teeny wrap-around counter and only one lady I used to work with 30 years ago does all the cooking herself, 7 days a week with Christmas-only off. FULL of old cowboy stuff, good food, and only open 6-2. It never disappoints.
I just knew it would be something like that!

Instead of the clear bin, I got 2 collapsible ones with slats so you can still kind of see what's inside them. I have folders of "important papers" scattered about and so I put them in one place. It was making me nervous.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-11-19), Little Missy (06-11-19)
Old 06-17-19, 01:32 AM

For some reason the strangest were given apartiementettes on the 3rd floor and we get in the elevator but no one remembers to hit the button so after a lot of conversation and shuffling around and no actual elevator action, some one hits the button.

aeon (06-17-19), stef (06-17-19)
Old 06-17-19, 02:23 AM

This happened at the office sometimes when we went out for a break in the courtyard. We were only on the second floor but the elevator was closer and otherwise you had to walk past reception and up this massive winding staircase.

it looks beautiful outside this morning, and i had better get an early start to the library before the wilting heat sets in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-17-19), Little Missy (06-17-19)
Old 06-17-19, 07:11 AM

It is beautiful with the sun coming up red and the birds are busy! More rain, I love it.
No one wants to take the stairs here anymore. They are the 10 up round the corner and ten more, no biggie@ 3 times, but with the falls and people with walking help falls, and the occasional stray turd make us run to the tiny elevator that screams like imprisoned ancients lightly howling in the background.
No one wants to swing-shuffle by the office and get waved in for an amiable chat, my fave guy comes every morning for coffee before work in the office. Everyone is certain I have plenty of maintenance, more like hot gossip that never leaves my living room.

Old 06-17-19, 08:46 AM

I'm obsessed with picking up an Rx.

Old 06-25-19, 07:38 AM

Going to check out some great German equipment.

Old 06-25-19, 07:43 AM

my fave guy moved onto bigger and better things. Our loss, their gain. he'll come on Saturday for coffee.

Old 06-25-19, 12:53 PM

Thanked 26,816 Times in 12,514 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Silver Spur ... that's what this mobile home park was called before the tornado
of 1991 destroyed 90% of it and killed 17 people.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-25-19), Little Missy (06-25-19)