ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-18, 05:42 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,936 Times in 6,231 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Found out my best friend is dead I can't stop crying n tearing up today :-(
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (10-14-18), Greyhound1 (10-13-18), Little Missy (10-13-18), Lunacie (10-13-18), midnightstar (10-13-18), namazu (10-13-18), peripatetic (10-14-18), psychopathetic (10-13-18), stef (10-13-18), tudorose (10-14-18)
Old 10-13-18, 05:56 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,938 Times in 14,152 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
s Rebs
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-13-18), Rebelyell (10-13-18)
Old 10-13-18, 06:06 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,649 Times in 10,921 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry, Rebs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (10-13-18), psychopathetic (10-13-18), Rebelyell (10-13-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-18, 06:18 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,107 Times in 7,988 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

((((((((((((((Rebs))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (10-13-18)
Old 10-13-18, 07:04 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys!! What doea it mean when your gf of 4 years.tells you she is.confused and trying to.work.thru.it after asking her.if were.still a.couple?? Should 1 just call it quits w.her?
Old 10-13-18, 07:25 PM

Thanked 30,820 Times in 14,172 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks guys!! What doea it mean when your gf of 4 years.tells you she is.confused and trying to.work.thru.it after asking her.if were.still a.couple?? Should 1 just call it quits w.her?
I think so. I think she's had enough time to make up her mind and to be honest I think she's being selfish by keeping you hanging without actually discussing any problem or telling you what's going in but then four years is a lot. I don't want to tell you to quit a four year relationship based on my instinct.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (10-13-18)
Old 10-13-18, 07:45 PM

I don't understand why I can't get an answer fuzzy.
Old 10-13-18, 07:46 PM

Thanked 27,266 Times in 12,712 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Reb

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (10-13-18)
Old 10-13-18, 07:47 PM

She called and told me she was sorry bout my friend asked if I was hungry n asked if wanted to go out to eat..I turned her down..I did but at same time I don't not with her not right now..if I'm wrong please someone say otherwise.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (10-14-18)
Old 10-13-18, 08:04 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,614 Times in 7,929 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m so sorry Rebs! That’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to deal with. It was a major turning point for the negative in regards to my mental health. I’m only bringing this up because I didn’t address my horrific loss properly. I didn’t seek any help or counseling and 3 mos. later I was a mess. He was much closer to me than my own brother.

My life was going very well at the time and I was very sad but far from depressed after Jason died. Tearing up now just typing his name. I thought, I was able to handle it but 3 mos. after, I couldn’t.

The way my life changed was I began having panic attacks totally out of the blue. I had never really experienced anxiety or fear before this. My mother used to joking say “Hound’s not afraid of the devil himself.” I was very audacious and my mom’s joke wasn’t meant to be a compliment. Usually, hear that after doing something really stupid.

Anyway, sorry to get off track. During the holidays 3 mos. after Jason had passed my fiancÚ at the time and wife now we’re driving out of town. I was driving and the car in front of me hits a dog. That triggered my first panic horrible attack while I was driving.

I had to pull over because I thought, I was dying and literally couldn’t see. Tunnel vision turned to blackness.

After that, every time I tried to drive, I instantly would have a panic attack. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for this post to be about me. Your post just brought up emotions from my own loss 21 years ago.

All I really wanted to say was please seek some help now dealing with your loss. Please don’t wait until you may be forced to, like I did. I wish you the best in your grieving process. Just know grieving is a process and it shouldn’t be ignored. I’ve struggled with anxiety ever sense.

Blessed be

Last edited by Greyhound1; 10-14-18 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Clarity
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (10-14-18), Fuzzy12 (10-13-18), Little Missy (10-14-18), Lunacie (10-14-18), namazu (10-13-18), peripatetic (10-14-18), Rebelyell (10-13-18), stef (10-14-18)
Old 10-13-18, 10:25 PM

Thanked 30,820 Times in 14,172 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm so sorry Reb. Hugs hugs.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (10-13-18), Little Missy (10-14-18), psychopathetic (10-14-18), Rebelyell (10-14-18)
Old 10-14-18, 08:09 AM

Thanked 22,733 Times in 12,214 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She called and told me she was sorry bout my friend asked if I was hungry n asked if wanted to go out to eat..I turned her down..I did but at same time I don't not with her not right now..if I'm wrong please someone say otherwise.
I would have gone out for a bite with her. If I were you. Knosh together, bread a bit of bread, a little communication.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-14-18), Rebelyell (10-14-18), stef (10-14-18)
Old 10-14-18, 09:01 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,191 Times in 15,397 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-14-18), Rebelyell (10-14-18)
Old 10-14-18, 04:14 PM
Contributor

SashaBV will become famous soon enough

I don't know how I'd manage if I lost my best friend. After my sister died, I kept having urges to call her, so I'd call her husband instead because it was almost as good as speaking to her, we both miss her SO much!
The Following User Says Thank You to SashaBV For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-14-18)
Old 10-14-18, 07:24 PM

Just came back from the funeral parlor.I don't have many tried n true friends at 43 .I think most people once they have their inner circles sadly your outside looking in..the finality of life/death my own mortality.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (10-14-18), Little Missy (10-14-18), midnightstar (10-14-18), namazu (10-14-18), tudorose (10-15-18)
Closed Thread