ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > International Referrals > Canada
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-19, 04:48 PM

JellyBelly is on a distinguished road
Vancouver, B.C., Canada - Doctors? (Or other)

Hi,
Anyone here in Vancouver, B.C. (Or surrounding areas) that has a doctor (GP or Pdoc (or coach!) that has been helpful with treating ADD/ADHD? (Diagnosing too though I already have a diagnosis - many doctors want to go through it again)
I had another account with a name of a doctor but i can't get into that account and hoping the person who gave it to me is here still. Or anyone else - that would be great - PM me if you know anyone (good or bad - Always good to know who to avoid too! )
Thanks,
Jelly Belly