ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Bipolar > AD/HD and Bipolar in Adults
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-10, 10:16 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,850 Times in 1,776 Posts
EshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant future
Re: Genuine Misfits

4 all u fellow misfits out there I believe I've figure out my problem. I am an animal living in a robot world. That's it! They can't let a monkey or dog run the show, that would be too damn human for them. I'm continuing following rainbows while the smart dudes are writing things down

peripatetic is nuts and I'm the squirrel.
The Following User Says Thank You to EshkaronsEngine For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (07-21-11)
Old 06-15-10, 09:23 AM

EshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant future

I am full of so much energy right now I think I might implode. Yep that's right I'm a blackhole and the blackhole is as misfit as it comes. Come and join me in the darkness if you dare.

Old 06-16-10, 12:52 PM

This one goes out to Dena who I adored when I first tried to make out on my own. When I called her she was sleeping with another guy at a hotel 3 hours away. I am now with a much better women. But my eyes were forever singed by her beauty.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-10, 08:25 PM

I think I want to be a misfit really. I don't want to fit in to some hole. I actually get worried when people don't call me an ******* cause who the hell am I if not an ******* man.

Old 06-17-10, 10:26 PM

Thanked 11,549 Times in 6,102 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I like the band the misfits! LMAO I wish I had guns like glen danzig.Any ways I always feel like a misfit or outcast .
Old 06-18-10, 12:02 AM

Even my pet's a misfit. We found him in our garage living off of birds. He even has a deformed ear to boot. I suck and I know it thank you Gawd.

Old 06-18-10, 05:29 PM

Yep I still got it. Misfit all the way baby.

Old 06-18-10, 05:37 PM

Thanked 8,349 Times in 3,313 Posts
salleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond repute

well, of course !......alllllll the interesting people are misfits .......can you imagine anyone more boring than a vanilla NTer????? but, not all misfits are ADDers either, it just seems like that !

....This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic lane"
Terry Pratchett

....If you're going through hell, ......keep going.....
The Following User Says Thank You to salleh For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (09-26-10)
Old 06-18-10, 09:42 PM

Holy Crap I was so nervous today. I was going to meet an upstanding citizen friend of mine and his family. I've never seen his wife or kids. He came down sick. Phew I nearly had a panic attack. Oh well back to my misfitting ways.

Old 06-18-10, 09:46 PM

Thanked 11,549 Times in 6,102 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

When I was in school all the problem kids were attracted to me like a moth to a flame.funny thing was I was never good or smart enough to hang w the geeks,or techies or brainiacs an goody goody kiss ups.I was never bad enough to be a juvenile deliquent so hell i DIDNT FIt in w any 1 for christ sakes.Funny how there was worse kids an it seemed I WAs THE ONE THAT ALWAYS WAS SENT HOME from the nurses office.It was cool after my mom came an got me an I explained what happend an she would tell me I bette rcool my jets and then she cooled off i WENT HOME AN PLAYED VIdeo gamesso much for punishment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (07-21-11)
Old 06-18-10, 10:18 PM

I hid behind my brilliance scared stiff not to make the wrong move. When I eventually exploded I completely threw my identity out the ****ing window man. I mean 360 there was nothing left of me. I'm still picking up the pieces.

The Following User Says Thank You to EshkaronsEngine For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (07-21-11)
Old 06-18-10, 11:10 PM

I like to laugh 2 myself.

Old 06-20-10, 10:49 AM

Just woke up and feeling like an alien again.

Old 06-20-10, 11:41 PM

It's strange the amount of tumult I feel at times. It's as if I don't really matter. I was an atheist for about a month and life was so much easier than this. I hate the ebb and flow of life now. It just isn't fair that I am always pulled back. wtf am I here for if not to get ahead. To love. That's a bunch of bull****.

Old 06-21-10, 01:37 PM

I like turning up the music and bass to max and drive past onlookers.