ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > International Referrals > Australia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-09, 05:24 PM
Jr Member

sikarasearth is on a distinguished road
Would like to start a support group on Gold Coast

Hi there. I live on the Gold Coast and there is nothing here for adult adders in the way of support groups. I'd like to start one up but need help doing it. I worry about forgetting to organise it or even losing the motivation to attend!!! LOL!! I thought if someone else could help me with it, i'd be more motivated to do it. I have big problems with low energy levels and poor motivation, so if anyone out there could give me a hand it would be greatly appreciated.

Pls pm me if interested
The Following User Says Thank You to sikarasearth For This Useful Post:
Crazygirl79 (01-16-09)
Old 01-16-09, 07:13 PM

Thanked 1,995 Times in 1,112 Posts
Crazygirl79 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazygirl79 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazygirl79 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazygirl79 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazygirl79 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazygirl79 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazygirl79 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazygirl79 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazygirl79 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazygirl79 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazygirl79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would like to start a support group on Gold Coast

Go to www.addaq.org.au which is the ADD Association of Queensland and speak to someone there and they'll put you in the right direction in regards to starting a support group for adult ADD/ADHD...also ask for the number of Bobbi Dobson-Patterson who is the coordinator of the Brisbane adult ADD/ADHD support group and get some guidance off her too.

Selena

(NOTE: The web link was only put up in order to help Queenslanders obtain information on treatments, support groups etc, this is the main ADD/ADHD Association for this state)