ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Bipolar > AD/HD and Bipolar in Adults
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-07, 09:00 PM

Sky81 is on a distinguished road
It's okay.....

See I've tried making to list....but those never get read....so I became the post it girl....I put post-it's everywhere to remind me to get stuff done and to stay on task....but then they end up cluttering my work area, so I write post it's reminding me to remove the post-it's.....it's a vicious cycle.....

What's worse is when I write ideas on the pink post its....then I get so many ideas that I only write down half of an idea down on one post it (even ending mid-word)....to write one down on another...and another...then it's amazing if any of those
ideas even become batches, let alone get weighed out or even written in a lab book, most of the time I have trouble ordering the raw materials that I'll need to make the batch......this is something my boss isn't crazy about.......

What's even funnier is seeing me try to make coffee.....On the days I know are going to be bad....I'll forget to put the water in the coffee maker.....or I'll put the water in and forget the coffee....then I have to look for the sugar.....where could it be???....hmmm in the freezer....why the heck did I put it there???

So yeah that's kinda my life....I couldn't imagine being a mom with this....I'd forget my own kids.....or take them to the wrong school, or misplace their shoes, or something....

Sometimes it's really bad....like the infamous three hour long peanut butter and jelly sandwhich process......but I think Iwas manic then, so that might not count.....