ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Birthdays and Other Happy Events
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-11, 03:12 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,320 Times in 1,873 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: kathrynsmathryn's wedding stuff :)

^^ Wrong!! Those bridesmaids dresses are gorgeous!!

Usually bridesmaids dresses are fairly horrible, but those definitely aren't.

I say that even if you postpone the wedding or decide not to get married, that you buy those dresses anyway and all wear them out together to get drunk and sing karaoke.

Film the whole thing and start a girl band and get famous on Youtube for wearing beautiful dresses and singing drunken cover songs.

That's what *I* would do... <--- probably means it's bad advice...

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
Old 11-13-11, 06:46 PM
ADDvanced Member

kathrynsmathryn will become famous soon enough

Hahaha. We're still getting married. Something like this isn't going to stop us. I've just gotta take some time to get my stuff together and come to terms with it all.

Also, rickymooston, we made the decision to go to Japan long ago. We are very interested in the culture and the language of Japanese people. We can both converse and read the language somewhat (I'm so terrible with Kanji... rusty as heck). Also, onsen and cherry blossoms kind of seal the deal.

I chose my dresses WITH my bridesmaids. 2/3 liked them, and the girl that didn't like it didn't HATE it. And I'm buying them anyway, and at $200 a pop they better suck it up for a day. I've been friends with these girls for a decade, they'd do anything for me and vice versa.

And Peche, I'd SO TOTALLY DO THAT. I'd have to be REALLY drunk though. Though if the wedding was off, i'd totally be drunk 24/7 probably. Haha. XD
SSRIs: Citalopram, Fluoxetine, Sertraline
Benzodiazepines: Clonazepam, Alprazolam
Stimulants: Methylin ER, Dexmethylphenidate, Amphetamine Salts
The Following User Says Thank You to kathrynsmathryn For This Useful Post:
pechemignonne (11-13-11)
Old 11-13-11, 06:51 PM

Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,494 Posts
julesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant future

Much love,so happy
buddy (11-13-11), Luvmybully (11-15-11)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-11, 07:34 PM

Thanked 4,320 Times in 1,873 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute

^^ ooooOOoooo pretty!!

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
Old 11-14-11, 05:28 PM
ADDvanced Member

kathrynsmathryn will become famous soon enough

That IS gorgeous. Purple, black and white, just my colors too!
SSRIs: Citalopram, Fluoxetine, Sertraline
Benzodiazepines: Clonazepam, Alprazolam
Stimulants: Methylin ER, Dexmethylphenidate, Amphetamine Salts
Old 11-14-11, 07:58 PM

Thanked 13,644 Times in 5,041 Posts
ADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond repute

I love those centerpieces. Tall enough that you can see the other people at the table. To me, that is a key element.

Kathryn, it has been years since I did a wedding. I still do some sewing but rarely so ambitious. I still do the jewelry stuff.

A trend that I've seen lately is to make "bouquets" from vintage floral pins. I'm not a fan- I think that they look gaudy and they destroy the pin/brooch.

I've been toying with ideas on how to make the idea look more elegant. If I manage it, I'll post pics.

Never forget. "Normal" is just a setting on the washing machine.
Do you really want to be a setting on the washing machine?
If you do, wouldn't you rather be the spin cycle?
The Following User Says Thank You to ADHDTigger For This Useful Post:
kathrynsmathryn (11-14-11)