ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Bipolar > AD/HD and Bipolar in Adults
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-07, 10:20 AM

Crazy~Feet is a jewel in the roughCrazy~Feet is a jewel in the roughCrazy~Feet is a jewel in the rough
Still hanging in there, Matt? Hoping you stop in soon to give us the recent scoop on how you are doing.
Old 06-25-07, 06:36 PM
Banned

Matt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really nice
I'm still spiralling into the 'delusion world' that feeling is hard to give up, like yesterday there was a broadcast over the radio about a suspected terrorist attack in a month and I have to go play a large role in stopping it I am aware that is a hallucination, there are detectives from the CIA following me and inserting these government secrets into my head and I beleive this is happening, telepaths work with the CIA and if I don't do what they want I will have each limb tied to a horse and be dismembered, it's scary but I do what they say, just got out of the psych hospital too, they were polluting me with Lithium and Dexedrine and Geodon but that manic high is too much to give up
Old 06-25-07, 06:45 PM

Crazy~Feet is a jewel in the roughCrazy~Feet is a jewel in the roughCrazy~Feet is a jewel in the rough
Oh Matt I was sincerely hoping for better news when next I saw you (well, your font anyway )...keep on talking to us, please?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-07, 07:50 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,018 Times in 641 Posts
QueensU_girl has a brilliant futureQueensU_girl has a brilliant futureQueensU_girl has a brilliant futureQueensU_girl has a brilliant futureQueensU_girl has a brilliant futureQueensU_girl has a brilliant futureQueensU_girl has a brilliant futureQueensU_girl has a brilliant futureQueensU_girl has a brilliant futureQueensU_girl has a brilliant futureQueensU_girl has a brilliant future
I know that the war stuff has been a trigger for people.

It can help to REALLY REALLY limit your radio and television news exposure.

I often find myself turning off "the bad news". Bad for the immune system. I barely watch the news at all, in fact.

Although you say that you know the hallucinations are not real, they can be intrusive and stressful.

I have heard of people using walkmans and stuff to make the noise stop.

Do you have some support people, MSPEN?
Old 06-25-07, 08:26 PM
Banned

Matt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really nice
I am still happily chasing the manic highs, I am a person who doesn't respond well to the dramatic site rejection from my peers, it'll end and I will chase a half dozen more times but it is grandiose, The feeling of godlike omnipotence and the mixed stages were merely feelings of rage and non existence, like a plethora of juxtupositions that flow from my never stopping mouth I hereby announce, it is ecstasy. Better than winning the lottery, credit cards maxed and I have never had more luck with women or men for that matter, I am on a pedestal, jacked up on my brain like a crackhead and hoping it never dies... I wish you all the best in love because I know you are all secretly in love with me.... MATT
Old 06-25-07, 11:50 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

justhope is a jewel in the roughjusthope is a jewel in the roughjusthope is a jewel in the rough
Alrightly then, Matt ....hope you land soon, buddy.

It's nice up there, I hear you..but watch that first step, it's a doosie...

And BTW..your manic writing is very good, I hope you take that "flying" high time and put it to good use, and write? I know this helps me when I am in the ozone...at least others are safe from me, and I am safe from myself, when I am soaring in my writiing safely , stationary ...at the computer.

Hoping you stay safe on your journey to the 'heavens"

Godspeed my friend, and do hurry back to see us, we worry...and remember Icarus, don't fly to close to the sun...it's a long long way down....

We will be here hoping you arrive back safely ....

Hope

Mother Is The Name for God in the Lips & Hearts of Little Children
Old 06-26-07, 03:48 PM
Banned

Thank you very much justhope for the compliments on my grandiose venacular, I think I am falling in love with myself, my appearance went from my 'society expected conservative' to gothic again except for the fact that my hair was blue black and is now platinum blonde. I feel exuberant and when I walk down the streets of my town I know people are looking at me because they want me to love them. I havent slept for yet a 3rd day and I hear Vivaldi's "Gloria" playing wherever I am. I have written 6 songs lyrics music and all, I am between 3 different paintings that I will most likely sell and make a killing from and I want to start a band, I have these ideas of America's Top Male model, I want to star in a film and win awards at all of the shows, I am also formulating a mathematical equation that will be used as a time loop into parallel universes and be named after me because I am so great. The president will make choices that are wise in the near future and that is because he's going to call me for advice. I am in the music, my attention span is best described as watching 4 televisions simultaneously and I plan to levitate to the moon.
Old 10-06-07, 03:42 PM
Banned

Re: The psychotic break...

Ahh, those were the days LOL
Old 10-06-07, 03:42 PM
Banned

Old 10-06-07, 03:43 PM
Banned

Old 10-06-07, 04:57 PM

They were interesting, I'll admit.
Old 10-07-07, 08:38 AM
Banned

Oh yeah