ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Bipolar > AD/HD and Bipolar in Adults
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-05, 07:45 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

speedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud of
Oh yah... I surrendered to it a long time ago. I've just never figured out why things are the way they are. I guess one possible answer is "just because".

I just wrote some haiku!!. The first creative effort from me since Dec 16!!! YAY! I'm bouncing back.

I have a chat client open. I'd Suuurreee like to chat with you.

Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draga
MUAHAHAHAHA Face it Speedo, my sweet, we're every where LOL!
"Sig personnas illegitum non carborundum." (unknown)
The computer lets you make more mistakes faster, with the exception of tequila and a handgun. (M. Radcliffe)
Old 05-30-05, 06:15 PM

Draga has disabled reputation
Which Chat client *bats eyelashes*

Please do not think me cold, for I do want loving arms to hold, but I am so sick of being used and abused...If I die alone tomorrow I die unbruised.
Old 05-30-05, 07:07 PM

speedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud of
I was using the forum chat client

It is still open. I'm sitting there all idle, by my loensome self.
"Sig personnas illegitum non carborundum." (unknown)
The computer lets you make more mistakes faster, with the exception of tequila and a handgun. (M. Radcliffe)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-13, 01:59 AM

Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has Bipolar ever put strain on relationships?

Bringing this old thread back. I just found out I'm bipolar II Rapid cycle, every day. I always thought it was a mood disorder bc I have friends and my sister and I were best friends groing up. I am mostly depressed and barely hypomanic, like most bipolar IIs. Adderall changed everything, but anyway... My first love fell out of love with me because I kept pulling away by day and was soo in love by night. I never knew why in the morning I didn't even want to think about him. Then he asked me if he should get over me and I said yes, thinking it was nothing, but this time he started hanging out with another girl and didn't love me any more and it took me four years to stop crying. I still haven't gotten completely over him. He adored me and before I knew it he was actually gone forever.I didn't believe that fully until about two weeks ago. I still have trouble believing it. But if I really think about it... I don't know. If I had to bet about it I'd say it was all in my head.

Then theres the fact that with only other boy I almost fell in love with I flew absolutely off the handle when he told me about another girl. It was over for him. I don't think that we would have been together, but we were still talking until I went off and deleted his number.

I kind of loved another boyfriend and I think we were both bipolar. It was an intense relationship and he wouldn't have let me go ever but I broke up with him about three times and he started hooking up with another girl. Ouch. All of these things hurt a lot.

Last edited by Daydreamin22; 09-07-13 at 02:13 AM..