ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Birthdays and Other Happy Events
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-12, 10:37 PM
ADDvanced Member

Shevey will become famous soon enough
Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers!

LOL, are you kidding me? He's been exhibiting some of that since he was 10 months when he'd throw himself down and have a tantrum. Right now he's going through a developmental leap in the vocabulary area at the same time as having been sick with hand, foot and mouth thanks to daycare. My patience has been sapped and sleep has been very short in supply. This past week was also our finals week at school and guess who didn't make it to sit a single test... yeah. :P To round out the utter crap of it all, came down with something this morning and it's the first time I've had quality time with him for the past two weeks. So now I'm nursing two people and still have not caught up on my sleep.

Effexor... for when you absolutely, positively have to suffer withdrawal overnight.

Old 05-13-12, 05:44 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,619 Times in 2,424 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Mothers day was strange this year. My son has moved out of home only last weekend so it's beena tough week. He came over for lunch with a card and pressie so that was nice. It's also really nice to see him finding himself and making his own choices. It's only now that I can really see I did a good job. After all he's been my life's work (he has HFA).
Luvmybully (05-13-12)
Old 05-13-12, 09:12 AM

Thanked 4,320 Times in 1,873 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I Just wanted to wish yall a Happy one,I know its a early post but In the past Ive have forgotten mundane stuff such as this! Lets enjoy and appreciate yall while your still all around.
What a thoughtful thing to do, Reb...

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pechemignonne For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (05-13-12)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-12, 09:41 AM

Thanked 27,046 Times in 12,622 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you soooo much, Reb! What a sweet thing to do posting this thread.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (05-13-12), pechemignonne (05-13-12), Rebelyell (05-13-12)
Old 05-13-12, 10:47 AM

Thanked 21,938 Times in 7,993 Posts
ginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rebs, you're thebest!
The Following User Says Thank You to ginniebean For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (05-13-12)
Old 05-13-12, 10:56 AM
Banned

JulianFedrer is on a distinguished road

Why not to try different thing which could make her feel better!
Old 05-13-12, 01:40 PM

Thanked 11,549 Times in 6,102 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Yw Hope you all enjoyed it and had some one do something for you nice or ya did something enjoyable for yourselves.I was close to my mom thats why I can aprreciate moms day.Last year I went out to the Diner not realizing it was the day seeing all them moms,I almost lost it in tears sitting there by myself eating alone.
Years ago when I was a teen my mom said tommorrows childrens day.so I started bemoaning how come everyday isnt childrens day,she said it is, it should be mothers day being everyday too us mothers gotta deal w you children. I got real quiet then but now I think that is so hilarius and totally true. once again enjoy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-13-12), Luvmybully (05-13-12)
Old 05-13-12, 01:57 PM

Thanked 4,206 Times in 1,562 Posts
Luvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Yw Hope you all enjoyed it and had some one do something for you nice or ya did something enjoyable for yourselves.I was close to my mom thats why I can aprreciate moms day.Last year I went out to the Diner not realizing it was the day seeing all them moms,I almost lost it in tears sitting there by myself eating alone.
Years ago when I was a teen my mom said tommorrows childrens day.so I started bemoaning how come everyday isnt childrens day,she said it is, it should be mothers day being everyday too us mothers gotta deal w you children. I got real quiet then but now I think that is so hilarius and totally true. once again enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to Luvmybully For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (05-13-12)