View Single Post
Old 01-20-19, 07:17 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 17,419 Times in 8,203 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: stopping all medication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Get in the garage.
Spent all day workin on my ride today.

That helps with anxiety. I donít have the right mindset, temperament, desire, care or motivation during Cymbalta withdrawal. My only escape is sleep but thatís difficult when Iím getting so many random, mild to major electrical zaps shooting though my brain.

Itís also difficult to wean off because itís a capsule. I had my Dr. lower my script from 60 to 30 mg. one month to help me wean off. I was out after 20 days and let her know that sure didnít work. She put me back on 60 mg. and wanted to know if I wanted to try an increase instead.

Sheís all for helping me get off it but we never imagined it would be so difficult.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-20-19)