View Single Post
Old 05-03-20, 05:19 PM
Forum Guru

eeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished road
Re: ADD vs. Borderline personality disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
just curious, does an individual have the right to access information on thier own mental health file that deals with what another individual may have reported about them.

oh i already went straight there to get it but turns out it was saturday morning lol.

What happened is i go to the shrink and she has reports I thought people could read my mind when i had never made such claims.

2 days later a pattern appeared where the person who had been talking to my doctors got drunk and let it slip they thought "there is some schizophrenia" about me.

I suspect it is really just a complex manifesation of a complex living arrangement where the add person makes the bpd snap, and make up **** hoping for more and quicker attn by pros or even possibly commitment.

effed up man
btw this is not the ADHD denier side of the family, this is a serperate issue.

2 nights ago my mom got drunk and called an ambulance saying she wanted to kill herself,. and largely blamed me. I come out of my room saying it was slander and she said I beat her. Time to move out I think.

oh to be clear at first she only said she wanted to kill herself cuz Im so lazy, it wasnt till I said thats slander that she said my dad and I beat her.

she charged my dad with assult with intent back in '85 , but lost the case cuz she was lying.
The Following User Says Thank You to eeyore For This Useful Post:
namazu (05-03-20)