View Single Post
Old 03-17-20, 05:38 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,388 Times in 2,234 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation
Re: Tips/Suggestions for managing online classes?

I'm sorry. This really does sound like a nightmare for an adhder

Study buddies always helped me. If you can find someone or multiple people to Skype with while you worked perhaps that can help. You guys could be available that way to ask questions and get help from each other?,

also, I actually never did all my homework. Each student in my study group would do one problem and then we'd all copy from one another. This put pressure on me to get my part done. I couldn't pay attention during school either so I got someone else's notes and then I passed school by reading their notes, skimming very briefly the textbook, really looking through the problem solutions other students provided me with. Made sure notes were from someone who did a good job taking them.

A set schedule for the hours of day you must study.

If the lessons are live and you can't pay attention, record them and playback whatever is needed.

Music helps some. Silence others. An absolutely empty room besides a desk and with all white walls actually makes a huge difference for me. Make sure your environment you study in is the most conducive for studying for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
20thcenturyfox (03-19-20)