View Single Post
Old 12-02-11, 11:34 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,319 Times in 15,454 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Controversial Treatments for Children With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccom5100 View Post
There are many conditions that mimic adhd. That could be why it is widely believed that adhd is over-diagnosed. How many of us are treating our kids for adhd, when they really have something else going on? It could be good thing to reserach and try other modes of treatment rather than just relying on the adhd diagnosis and usual treatment with stimulants.

I agree with investigating all options my main point was that while symptoms can be reduced and managed adhd doesn't go away. Stimulants as well as supplements (and diet too ) are both effective and neither should be looked down upon.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (12-02-11), Dizfriz (12-02-11), Luvmybully (10-20-12)