Thread: Resentment
View Single Post
Old 12-08-18, 05:57 PM

Thanked 34,234 Times in 15,486 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Resentment

Couples therapy for sure, and individual therapy could be useful for both of you as well. I think you would benefit from getting tips on setting boundaries, communicating needs, and seeing if the two of you can or will adjust as needed so everyone's needs are more evenly met.

I'm the one in my relationship with ADHD but have struggled with some issues around my partner and taking medication/maintaining stability. I think both sides of a couple where there's a mental health concern need to get really honest and plan together how to move forward. I think oftentimes people need to enlist a third party to guide them through it, though.
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
MommingTooMuch (12-14-18)