View Single Post
Old 08-25-09, 09:54 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,921 Times in 12,563 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A must read Seasonal Affective Disorder

Many years ago I went to my doctor to talk about this and was told I was depressed because my birthday is in the fall (November). I've never had a thing about getting older, that was total BS from a medical person who should have had a clue about this very real disorder. I think I may have been in my late 20's or very early 30's at the time, certainly not starting to think I was getting 'old'. Bah humbug.

For the last couple of years I've been listening to Dr. Zorba on public radio and he tries to stay on top of information like this. He says that none of us get enough sunlight/Vitamin D and he suggests that everyone should take a Vit D supplement. I looked for some at the place where I get my Omega 3 and Vit B complex vitamins and couldn't find any. Haven't bothered to go to the grocery store and look yet.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me