View Single Post
Old 05-18-09, 11:02 AM
Contributor

Yellow will become famous soon enough
Attn moderator

MODERATOR, hello there. since no one is responding at all lol, please edit this thread title and posts so that someone might be more willing to read or respond because i think the title is not inviting and the post might be a little too long (especially for an ADD forum lol).

please change this thread title to "Desoxyn with SSRI/SNRI's"

please also edit the first post by merging it with the second, and simply put this on top of everything so that people can just read this and respond and if they want, they can read what im asking more specifically about me:

"Is it safe to take Desoxyn with an SNRI/SSRI/NRI/NDRI or any SE/NE/DA reuptake inhibitor? Does anyone take this combination? If so, what do you take, what dose, and what are the effects? Does it prevent neurotoxicity?

---------------------------------------------------------My personal history--------------------------------------------------------:"

...followed by the first post and second post (merged). Please do this if you can, and if you cant cuz its difficult or not editable please tell me, ill just make a different thread altogether. THANKS VERY MUCH, bye
The Following User Says Thank You to Yellow For This Useful Post:
tom2228 (06-06-09)
Sponsored Links