View Single Post
Old 02-24-08, 04:07 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,792 Times in 1,934 Posts
Imnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You know your child is ADHD when...

Pray4Him, you have reminded me of one of those moments that will test one's self-control. Picture a kindergarten class all sitting on the floor during circle time. I don't remember what the discussion was about that set off the behavior, but all of a sudden one of the boys jumped up, pulled down his pants, turned around and pointed to a scar on one of his buttocks. The teacher looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and I had to bite my lip VERY hard as she acted like this was an every day occurrence in kindergarten and went on with the discussion. I loved that woman.

Phaedrus

The Following User Says Thank You to Imnapl For This Useful Post:
Leigha01 (05-30-08)