View Single Post
Old 06-11-19, 08:07 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,443 Times in 751 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

My friend replied, said not to blame myself because he could have asked me himself about if his friend was at the camp meeting. He also let me know that he indeed is busy studying all day and doesn't get to read his texts very consistently. Best friend ever.

I think I'm still learning how to get over people pleasing and worrying what others think. I watched a recent video by Blimey Cow about this topic and found it really helpful. One of the last things mentioned in the video is that people pleasing is more about you wanting to feel accepted than actually about being concerned about the other person. I found that very insightful, helped me realize I don't need constant reassurance of feeling accepted, I don't really see myself as feeling that insecure.. lol.
Lunacie (06-11-19), namazu (06-11-19), stef (06-11-19)