View Single Post
Old 09-16-18, 05:45 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Still feels like a lie

Mindblind- let me just commend you on trying to understand yourself and get well and coming back from the brink. I know when I have been there the world feels gray. Like I am no longer living in a colorful world, everything is just gray.
Therapy is amazing, do you know if any of your therapy involves DBT-like concepts? I use DBT to reframe a lot of negative thoughts and once I understood how it worked I have found that it really helps.
I will not be the as*hole who says "this too shall pass" because it doesnt feel that way going through it. But I will say its temporary and you will not feel this way forever. I PROMISE you that. You will not always feel down or hopeless if you keep up with your meds and therapy.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
MindBlind (09-16-18)