View Single Post
Old 05-07-18, 05:17 PM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold
hygiene solutions

I have a lovely 14 year old teen with ASD and ADHD.

Except he has a bad habit of NOT changing his clothes every day and his school is getting really pissy with me about it. How am I supposed to remember what he wore yesterday?! I don't even remember what I wore yesterday.

He will shower, put on the old clothes, and off he goes and I get a phone call from the lady at school that demands she comes over to my house. My house is a People-I-Don't-Like-Free-Zone thank you very much.

I go to bed earlier than him and get up earlier than him. So I'm not around to remind him.

I've tried a dry erase board check list, phone reminders, and texts from work when I remember, and even tried a strict jammies on with tomorrows clothes laid out.

At this point I'm going to put a reminder on MY phone to text him.

Does anyone have any novel ideas about how to get him to remember to change clothes every day?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LyrinMeow For This Useful Post:
namazu (05-08-18), peripatetic (05-08-18), psychopathetic (05-07-18)