View Single Post
Old 10-21-14, 08:21 PM
Contributor

RobboW is a name known to allRobboW is a name known to allRobboW is a name known to allRobboW is a name known to allRobboW is a name known to allRobboW is a name known to allRobboW is a name known to all
Re: Worst Widely Used Software Ever

I find the whole "Apple versus the rest" thing a bit funny.

It's like a brainwashing and people become Apple sheep.

I like whatever works. Win Vista didn't work, pile of garbage. Win7 does work. It's usually some other application that you installed that will break something.
I like Linux but it's program compatibility (or lack of) that makes it hard to use as a daily driver OS.

iOS locks you out of your system, same on a desktop or a phone. You can use it, but don't try to change anything.....
We have a mac laptop here at work. I was looking at the settings to try and diagnose why the picture to our projector would not work properly, but there are almost no settings to look at. Locked out. Ridiculous. On a PC I have half a chance of fixing things. Not with an Apple product.

I like my Android phone because I can root it and customise as much as I want, de-bloat carrier crud, remove un-needed system apps, install customisations etc etc. I don't think a jailbroken iPhone would allow that still. Or should that be an iBend? Lol.

BTW, do you know that Linux and iOS are kind of similar?

Android phones are basically made from Linux.

Windows phone is fail. Microsoft should just stay away from phones, lol.