View Single Post
Old 09-08-13, 11:16 PM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,907 Times in 9,305 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to Clean My Room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdnvwls View Post
Don't apologize. If you asked all the people I know "What's he like?", you'd get quite a few different answers, but every one of them would say "Oh God the puns".

So... OK. I'm not that easy to persuade. Why do you want to see clear patches of floor?
Is this a trick question? Lol, cuz 1) it's easier to walk through a clear foor and 2) It looks nicer and doesn't overwhelm me like a cluttered floor does.

I should probably mention, my floor is the messiest bit in my room. My counter and drawers are pretty clean/organized.